Anyone else doing Turbofire?

Options
Hey everyone! I've been doing turbofire for almost a month. I plan on doing the 5 month program with the advanced workouts after the 90 day plan. I've also started p90x a month or so before that so I'm actually doing both at the same time so I can add the resistance to my workouts. So far I have lost 10 pounds and I still have alot to go! my ultimate goal is to get to 130 which is healthy for my height. meaning i need to lose about 80 more pounds! I'm hoping that turbofire will be able to help me lose most of the weight.
So far I LOVE the Fire 45 and Fire 30 workouts, My least favorite is Fire 45 EZ

I thought it would be easier to have some buddies on here doing turbofire too or even p90x. I find it helps to keep me motivated, So maybe we can motivate eachother :)

Replies

• krissagray
    krissagray Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Hey. I am a Turbo Addict! I am surprised you dont like 45 EZ. I LOVE that one! I find it much harder than the regular 45. I love all of them. I didn't do it by the schedule because I actually did more than prescribed. I cant get enough! Good job on losing 10 lbs already! Woot woot!
  • gxm17
    gxm17 Posts: 374
    Options
    I'm a Turbo Addict too. I mix my favorite Turbo Jam and Turbo Fire workouts to create my own hybrid Turbo program. At some point, I'll be buying Chalean Extreme; for now, all I have is the Burn Circuit 1 bonus workout that came with TF.
  • Loulady
    Loulady Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Yup, I'm not following the schedule anymore, but turbo fire is my go to for cardio.

I hated Fire 45 EZ, too. Wth is it about that workout? I always substituted something else when it came up on the training calendar.
  • amwalcott
    amwalcott Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I do the regular Turbo Jam and I love it. I've been thinking about getting turbo fire but I don't have the funds for it right now. I'm having turbo withdrawals because I have been sick since last Sunday. Got meds yesterday so I'm
    hoping ill be better soon!!!!
  • sarebear_1992
    sarebear_1992 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I havnt tried turbo jam, but I love turbofire! The music makes it seem less serious and more fun. I have the advanced DVD's as well, So I want to try to do the 5 month class schedule with the advanced DVD's after the 90 days. I want to eventually try CLX too, but for now I'm doing p90x along with turbofire and I like it :).
    Turbofire is definitely the best cardio program I've come across though!
  • CanonMom413
    Options
    I have been doing turbo jam for over a month now. I just got Turbo Fire delivered today and will start monday.

Side note I also take Turbo Kick classes. THOSE I LOVE even more. Its so fun to try to one up your classmates.
  • gombolyu
    gombolyu Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I recently started CLX, and I extreamly LOVE it. I was surprised because I burn more calories with the strenght training videos than with the cardio part.
  • amwalcott
    amwalcott Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I gave in and bought turbo fire. I did the starter video twice last week and I officially started today. For now I'm going to follow the schedule that came with it. I'm really confused about how many calories I need to be eating. According to the nutrition guide I need to eat nearly1000 more calories a day than what MFP has me set at. I have recalculated several times and I just think I'm adding something wrong.
  • jenniferlthomas0305
    Options
    Mine went up that much when I started TurboFire too so I questioned it and have been told that is totally normal. Have to fuel your body differently for very high intensity workouts.
  • chroniclesofthinoholic
    Options
    Sitting here after one turbofire workout with an all tired grin... God that was awesome!...

would love for support as well!..I hope this is worth it my first day ! :)
  • CanonMom413
    Options
    anyone else in week 8?
  • lkarinal
    lkarinal Posts: 107
    Options
    I did the 5 mo program and lost about 30lbs. Then started Chalene Extreme and gained 4 lbs but lost inches and body fat. At this point since I cannot live w/o my TF wos I started two weeks ago a hybrid that created Jenelle (chalenes sister) that combines the best of Turbo Fire and Chalene Extreme plus some running... and all I can say is I love it I love I luuuuvvv it!! I have gained so much energy and stamina plus core endurance which has helped me morning runs tremendously!.. Feel free to add me
  • lildevil968
    lildevil968 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I just got my Turbofire in the mail yesterday. My first time doing it will be tonight :-)
  • sarebear_1992
    sarebear_1992 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    If any of you would like to join my challenge group and are doing Turbofire or ChaLEAN Extreme you more than welcome to join! I have a challenge group starting Monday for both programs and I will be doing both programs. Let me know if interested and I will send you a message with the detail! Anyone and everyone is more than welcome to join though :)