Every little bit counts!

Options
For me, it hasn't even been a full two weeks, but I'm already noticing the differences. I could only imagine after two months, or even six months, the transformation that my body, mind, and soul will have taken on. I have yet to post my before pictures, but soon, after more progress, I will. In just two short weeks and only a mere 4 lbs and some inches down:

- I'm happier and feel more confident.
- I have an abundance of energy.
- I feel stronger.
- I have a more positive and patient outlook on life. It didn't take me a couple of months to get where I am and it won't happen overnight to change!
- I've accepted this is a lifestyle change and not a DIET. I can enjoy in moderation and be mindful with my choices- no deprivation.
- Some of my clothes in my closet can actually fit me, comfortably, the way they should...
- I can see little changes in my body overall when I undress/look in the mirror.
- I'm not hiding in my "fat pants" anymore, feeling sorry for myself, always waiting to "start tomorrow".

And yes, this may not be a big NSV or accomplishment as many others on here who have rocked it, but we all have to start somewhere. Thanks for letting me share thus far, but I want to hear from YOU!

What are the "little accomplishments" that all add up to the bigger picture FOR you? What have you gained if its only been an hour, a day, a week, a month, a year?

Sorry, I'm in a rather inspiring/be inspired mood today.. :-) share away, folks!

Replies

• CoCoBean14
    CoCoBean14 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I'm seeing changes in my body, my triceps are showing, I'm getting much stronger than I thought I could be.

I just did 3 sets of chest presses yesterday at 40 lbs. That's a lot more than I ever thought!

Also when my boyfriend comments on how my body is changing for the better, that's always great :):):)

Thanks for sharing yours!!
  • Hou_LH
    Hou_LH Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Small, but I managed to keep up with a short run with a friend on a game trying to reach somewhere. A few weeks ago, I wouldn't have kept up her pace probably with a walk! Way to go ladies, hope we can all keep up the work and can post a success story 365 days from now that helps inspire other newbies!
  • MissItalianPrincess
    Options
    Excellent ladies! So happy to hear of all your small, but so significant, successes! I can't wait to be the non-newbie, sharing my big success, too.:smile:
  • r5wr
    r5wr Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    A couple mo.than ago I could no longer fit into my favorite pair of jeans. That was the reason I ended to starting this journy a few days ago. So last night after my 5 th 30DS workout I decided Wth ill try...and they fit!!! I.couldn't get them up my thighs and they.fit!! I'm so.excited and wearing.them as I.type this! My legs look.so.much smaller in them! Way happy.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!