Shameless Plea

Options
AZDee
AZDee Posts: 129 Member
Okay so last month I entered a contest...a weight loss competition, didn't think it would go anywhere, but low and behold I found out I had made it to the semi finals, actually didn't find out until a day later, sorta forgot to check...and by the time I found out I was way behind....I have been trying everything to get people to vote for me but it doesn't seem to be working too good. We were given a week to get people to go to facebook and go to the fb page atkins all star competition and vote, I am on pg 2...well some people have like 800 to my 150 votes, but I am not giving up, I have until 8/13 at midnight to get some votes, I was just trying to win in my age catagory but there are two ladies ahead of me so I need 200+ to catch them. Please consider going to FB and voting for me, you can see my great before and after photos as I have lost 102 in less than one year. So regardless I am already winning, just want to be the all star winner too....Thank You!!! Diane

Replies

• AZDee
    Options
    Everyone has been so encouraging though out this weight loss :happy: journey I thought it was safe to come ask for support...thanks :blushing:
  • AZDee
    Options
    Tomorrow is the last day to vote, go check out the stories of these 24 semi finalist, they are all amazing...