Hey, where are all my LGBT*s at?

Options
124»

Replies

• tearose4
    tearose4 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    *waves* Here!

Don't comment here often, but always available to accept new friends! :flowerforyou:
  • horror_hamster
    Options
    very PROUD ally here! In fact, a year and a half ago i helped to start a PFLAG/Youth Support group in my county in Virginia because there had never been one there before.

EVERYONE please, feel free to add me (just shoot me a message along with it so i know why!)

I love everybody :-D
  • Diary_Queen
    Diary_Queen Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    pansexual here as well.... i like people for who they are, not their bodies (though i am often a fan of bodies that encase the right mind/manners)
  • LadyoftheDisc
    LadyoftheDisc Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Super proud ally here!!! My dad came out 15 years ago and I've been a part of the LGBT family every since! Feel free to add me, I'm supportive of all lifestyles, even healthy ones ;) har har!
  • NaptasticDiva
    Options
    Hey! I'm a proud Lezzie! :-) Feel free to add me and we can support each other!
  • Smilez22
    Smilez22 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well!
  • Sugarhoneyicedtea
    Options
    Bisexual, married to a man.
  • Bastiencade
    Options
    Gay guy here! Add if you like.
  • Bastiencade
    Options
    Feel free to add me....I'm pan/omnisexual...but I'm completely inappropriate at all times, so be warned!!! :bigsmile:

I'm another straight ally!

But I gotta ask...what's pan/omnisexual?

Wikipedia: Pansexuality, or omnisexuality, is sexual attraction, sexual desire, romantic love, or emotional attraction toward persons of all gender identities and biological sexes. Self-identified pansexuals may refer to themselves as gender-blind, asserting that gender and sex are insignificant or irrelevant in determining whether they will be sexually attracted to others. The Oxford English Dictionary defines pansexuality as, "not limited or inhibited in sexual choice with regards to gender or activity."

You can add me if you'd like. :)

I'm sorry. Call me...silly or something LOL but how is this different than being bi?

Bisexuality generally only means being sexually attracted to both males and females. Panssexuals are a lot more open, they also include trans-gendered or inter-sexed individuals. Well, they include everyone. Not just the boring "male and female" labels the majority of us give into.
  • dcc56
    dcc56 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    New user here.
  • gt45891
    gt45891 Posts: 25
    Options
    LGBT? That's me; out late, but GREAT!
    I'm wildly successful at losing weight using MFP as tool to manage my intakes, and in keeping most (but not all) of it off 1.5yrs later. It's time I run an intake deficit again. Here we go....... Hit my friends box; I'll add you.
  • denisebme
    denisebme Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me....I'm pan/omnisexual...but I'm completely inappropriate at all times, so be warned!!! :bigsmile:

I'm another straight ally!

But I gotta ask...what's pan/omnisexual?

Wikipedia: Pansexuality, or omnisexuality, is sexual attraction, sexual desire, romantic love, or emotional attraction toward persons of all gender identities and biological sexes. Self-identified pansexuals may refer to themselves as gender-blind, asserting that gender and sex are insignificant or irrelevant in determining whether they will be sexually attracted to others. The Oxford English Dictionary defines pansexuality as, "not limited or inhibited in sexual choice with regards to gender or activity."

You can add me if you'd like. :)

I'm sorry. Call me...silly or something LOL but how is this different than being bi?

Bisexuality generally only means being sexually attracted to both males and females. Panssexuals are a lot more open, they also include trans-gendered or inter-sexed individuals. Well, they include everyone. Not just the boring "male and female" labels the majority of us give into.

^^^^ Yep, that's me, though I must admit I prefer "Gender-Blind"
  • JaseyMakesHerMove
    Options
    I'm a Straight Ally, feel free to add me. :) Glad to see that you guys are out an about. :D
  • AESprouse
    AESprouse Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I'm bi, 22, married, and I live in VA. My husband is a straight ally.
    very PROUD ally here! In fact, a year and a half ago i helped to start a PFLAG/Youth Support group in my county in Virginia because there had never been one there before.

EVERYONE please, feel free to add me (just shoot me a message along with it so i know why!)

I love everybody :-D

Where at in VA?
  • remisenforme
    remisenforme Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I'm bi. Feel free to add me, anyone, looking for a supportive friend on here! :)
  • coachfletcher
    Options
    Hey everyone - I am a out and proud lesbian - my partner (@marielleVert) and I are on here looking for encouragement and also we are here to give encouragement/advice of the same! So please add me, send messages of encouragement and i assure you they will come your way as well! Have a Wonderful Day!!
    -Ashley

P.S - today is my partner's 105th day in a row of logging in - wow how awesome!! Go Megan - I love you!
  • stef_monster
    stef_monster Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I'm new here- so glad there's an LGBT presence! I'm bisexual, in a committed relationship with a man, and not out to everyone in real life yet. Drop me a line sometime!
  • valeriewxy
    valeriewxy Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone - I am a out and proud lesbian - my partner (@marielleVert) and I are on here looking for encouragement and also we are here to give encouragement/advice of the same! So please add me, send messages of encouragement and i assure you they will come your way as well! Have a Wonderful Day!!
    -Ashley

P.S - today is my partner's 105th day in a row of logging in - wow how awesome!! Go Megan - I love you!

Awww, that's really sweet! Good luck both of you! :D