Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Looking for friends who are 5'7"

Hi everyone, I am specifically looking for some mfp users who are the same height as myself. mostly because i am interested in seeing what your goals are. I havent had any luck finding anyone with similar stats.

I'm 5'7", 188lbs. my goal weight is 140 right now. add me if you are similar i love the support this site generates.

Replies

• I am 5'6"
    You can add me if you want
  • Hey I'm the same height and similar weight. Please add me :smile:
  • I am the same high but I am WAY heavier. But, you can add me if you would like. Good Luck
  • Dark_Roast
    Dark_Roast Posts: 17,689 Member
    I'm 5'7" and my goal is 145, but when I get there I will re-evaluate and see if I want to go lower.
  • I'm 5'7" too. Nice to see others with similar weight goals :)
  • fiftyandfit
    fiftyandfit Posts: 349 Member
    52yrs old, 5'7" and 184lbs....
    add me if you like.
    my goal is 160ish.....having surgery
    mid October. Doc says lose as much
    as I can beforehand. That's not easy
    at my age!
    Pam :flowerforyou:
  • Tatiyanya
    Tatiyanya Posts: 255 Member
    5.7 , 170ish lbs, target is 155 most likely.

and the 15 lbs just doesnt want to go away =[
  • Hiya,

I'm 5'7", went from 150 pounds to 130 pounds during the last 8 months.I may try to get it down to 125, but I'm not sure. Quite happy where I am now, so will just keep eating healthily and working out and we'll see what happens :)

Feel free to add me!
  • zozzabubba
    zozzabubba Posts: 137 Member
    Heyy, I'm 5'7, too, and really unsure of my goals at the moment. I'm about 128ish right now and am not happy with how I look, not sure if I actually need to lose more or if I'll be happier with maintaining if I manage to gain a bit of muscle (have less fat), so I'm on the maintenance setting right now :)
  • FitJme85
    FitJme85 Posts: 26 Member
    hey hun
    im 5'8

i started off at 184 in sept and im currently 125
    my original goal was 140
    feel free to add me
  • patsylowe37
    patsylowe37 Posts: 4 Member
    Hi I'm 5 7 and a half
    What weight are you aiming for?
    I'm wanting to get to nine stone 125 pounds. My start weight is 11 stone 3 pounds. 157pounds
    Feel free to add me as I'm new and I would like to meet new people.:smile:

I would like to post a photo of myself but everytime i try it says it's to big. Any of you know how you make it smaller?:embarassed:
  • tourettte
    tourettte Posts: 142 Member
    That's 170cm? If it is that's me :)
    Target is from 70 - 75kg / 154 - 165 lb
  • daisydog101
    daisydog101 Posts: 81 Member
    Hey,
    I'm 5'6 and a half and currently 75kg (165lbs) and aiming for 62kg (136lbs)
  • hpsaucette
    hpsaucette Posts: 102 Member
    Hi,

There is a group for people who are 5'7. I'm actually 5'6.75 :(

My SW was 195/200lbs, CW is 169lbs and my GW 145lbs

Feel free to add me! I'm always looking for twins, I'm 23.
  • I am 28 years, 5'7" and 140lbs. Aiming for 125lbs for my wedding. I used to be 125lbs before having my bub and going on antidepressants for PND. I know I can do this!! Add me if you like and we'll encourage each other to reach our goals :)
  • Hopeful_
    Hopeful_ Posts: 39 Member
    I'm the same height, my CW is 161 and my GW is 147 so far! Add me if you like :)