A WEEK SO FAR :)

Options
Hi, i've been on my diet/eating right for a week now, i have lost 7 lbs so far, i'm very excited, went out and bought a workout DVD last night and am doing it tonight, i have just downloaded some music to exercise with. Congrats to everyone who joins, wheather you lost weight or not, we help each other. :)

Replies

• agapita1965
    Options
    Congratulations your off to a super start!!!!!!!!! Keep it going!!!!!!:smile:
  • QueenInge
    QueenInge Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Wow! That is super. I was excited that I had lost 1.9 pounds in a week. You are doing sooo good! I have never been able to lose (but once years ago) before MFP. My doctor says that if he can get his patients to keep a food journal, it is half the battle. Most people are so clueless as to their calorie intake. Keep up the good work. Remember healthy eating is forever.
  • shamm08
    shamm08 Posts: 109
    Options
    Wow that great!! Keep up the good work.
  • bby_baer
    Options
    What a great start! A great workout video that I have is...and don't laugh, lol...Yoga Booty Ballet!! A few of my friends have teased me about it, because the name does sound funny, but it actually is a lot of fun! A few yrs ago I lost 50 pounds in only a few mths just from eating healthy and doing that video. I hope your video is as much fun, because fun is actually what helps keep you motivated. Eitherwise, give YBB a try! Keep up the great work!
  • sangrea
    sangrea Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Thats awesome Keep it up!! I hope I do that well. This is my second day so keeping my fingers crossed
  • Jesusfollower72
    Options
    Great job Angelface!
  • mablesyrup
    mablesyrup Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    What a great start! A great workout video that I have is...and don't laugh, lol...Yoga Booty Ballet!! A few of my friends have teased me about it, because the name does sound funny, but it actually is a lot of fun! A few yrs ago I lost 50 pounds in only a few mths just from eating healthy and doing that video. I hope your video is as much fun, because fun is actually what helps keep you motivated. Eitherwise, give YBB a try! Keep up the great work!

Awesome! I'm going to have to get that and try it!!!!!!!!!!
  • michellejayne
    Options
    I just bought gold's gym cardio workout for the Wii, i am very excited to try it to , change up the workout routine a bit!!! Have you tried Jillian micheals dvds they are a workout to, they have about 10 different areas you can workout !!!
  • Cyndi1
    Cyndi1 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Good job - I am on my first week of a 5 week program- feeling pretty good- hope you are too. Best of luck and you CAN do it!!!!