I have proof its possible

Options
FitJoani
FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
I can't officially say it yet but I just uploaded a pre wt loss pic on my profile. I am with my old dear friend from culinary school(I tried to crop it so it was just me). I am the BIG girl in black. What I mean I officially wanna say is I am near 100 lbs thinner from that pic. granted that was about 5 years ago and my profile tells the whole yo-yo story of how I got down to 178 and then that was my lowest then I shot back up to 200(that was the beginning of last year) and here I am so so so so so so SO close to my goal wt its 16 lbs away people!!!! I know I can do it!!! ANYONE CAN!!!!!!!!!

Replies

• FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    I can't officially say it yet but I just uploaded a pre wt loss pic on my profile. I am with my old dear friend from culinary school(I tried to crop it so it was just me). I am the BIG girl in black. What I mean I officially wanna say is I am near 100 lbs thinner from that pic. granted that was about 5 years ago and my profile tells the whole yo-yo story of how I got down to 178 and then that was my lowest then I shot back up to 200(that was the beginning of last year) and here I am so so so so so so SO close to my goal wt its 16 lbs away people!!!! I know I can do it!!! ANYONE CAN!!!!!!!!!
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!! You'll be at your goal before you know it!:drinker:
  • tparkin
    tparkin Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Wow.....you have really been working hard! I would like to say I hope, NEH, will do as well as you!! You look amazing!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Congrats on all your hard work and what you have accomplished! That is truly amazing!!!!!
  • annielouise
    annielouise Posts: 29
    Options
    you are an inspiration - and we all need that! Congratulations and THANKS!:flowerforyou: