30DS + Food Tracking! Looking for 1-2 people.

Options
I need a buddy or two. One. Or two. Not 500. :)

I'd like to do 30DS starting Monday, August 13th - and I'm looking for 100% serious, 100% motivated buddies to do it with me. I'm also setting myself a goal to track my food every single one of those 30 days. If I don't have someone keeping me honest and motivated, I usually lose my drive after a week or two.

Anyone interested? We can add each other as friends, keep a thread going maybe, check each other's food diaries, etc.

:flowerforyou:

Replies

• katieeweiss
    katieeweiss Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • spazz_face
    Options
    I am seriously interested. I have been getting really excited all day about the 30DS and am starting today (well, in the morning) I have watched it through today and man it looks hard but really good. I am keen to lose some pounds and inches. I plan on doing it the way it is intended, 30 days in a row, 10 in each level. Add me if keen to do this together? :)
  • AniOnFire
    AniOnFire Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'd be interested, things are about to get a bit hectic with me because uni is starting up again so I need the attention to detail, after all nothing is more tempting than taco bell or Waffle house after studying all day lol.
  • Cal28
    Cal28 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    I do the 30DS but only on days I can't make the gym. I'd logged 195 days until I went on holiday last week (32 hour flight with transfers, so lost my run...) Restarting everything tomorrow if you want to add? x
  • katieeweiss
    katieeweiss Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    We have a group, then! Can't wait to get started!!!!!! Here is our new thread!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/703005-30ds-week-1-closed-group