Please explain intermittent fasting to me & some questions

Options
Does it work if your a healthy weight? ( BMI 18-19 )
Do you not eat from the time you wake up until you get home and then eat your calories?
Why do some people do it if it doesn't really help you lose real weight ( usually they lose water weight
)
I don't get the point of it and i'm not going to read a 10 page article that i find somewhere random on google. so please explain to me what you do and some of my questions ^^

Replies

• lewist90
    lewist90 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    yes it works if your a healthy weight

depends.......some people stop eating from 6pm till 3pm the next day that way you count sleeping hours so its not as hard. if your interested just cater for whats conveinient to you.

people do it because it is a simple way to live, not worrying constantly about what and when to eat during a busy schedual. it is hard to do unless you have a big appetite as you almost have to eat your entire days calories in 1 or 2 sittings.

ive experimented with it and noted that it didnt negatively affect my physique but i personally enjoy eating multiple times per day

inbox me if you need more info
  • suziecue66
    suziecue66 Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    Hippiepeach you're back. I see that thread of yours from yesterday asking if you are too skinny has been deleted.
    I don't think fasting is for you. Probably make your orthorexia even worse. Plus you are only 84 pounds, at 4' 7".
  • ZugTheMegasaurus
    ZugTheMegasaurus Posts: 801 Member
    Options
    Shoot, didn't see who it was. Thanks suziecue66 for pointing that out; I don't want to contribute to this person's issues (based on yesterday's thread).
  • miniveganprincess
    Options
    I'm only curious. Wasn't planning on trying it. I like to eat so..
  • suziecue66
    suziecue66 Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    I'm only curious. Wasn't planning on trying it. I like to eat so..

That's good!