Target Passed - minus 92lbs :)

started off sorting myself out based on the picture with me in the green polo shirt below...

i kept eating junk but training hard, very hard - using HRM, un beknown to me that "intervalling" into the 165-170bpm would increase my CV capacity i found that i got fit, very fit.. very quick!! and LOVED it...

now i eat proper food, with treats occasionally - since making this final lifestyle change i have achieved what i always considered to be average in terms of my body - so i am very happy.....

BUT

*i am not longer, and have never been on a diet :)
*i do not tell people how much i want to loose or indeed how much i have lost (apart from in this thread) - my reply is i aim to be fit and any change in shape is purely because of this

My lifestyle change was VERY IMPORTANT to me, it was something i wanted to achieve for myself - i never really asked for much help i just chipped away, never talked about why, how etc as i dont like talkers - i went out and i DID!!!

anyhow, we have reached what i would call the original target - healthy weight, healthy mind, healthy heart...

the journey is not over, the journey is on going, the journey will contiune until the end of my days as my fight was for a LIFESTYLE change, my new lifestyle is based around pushing myself in all aspects from work to play :)

here are the results from fat>fit

freind me if you like small positivity messages and plenty of massive burns

39960_422213777766_560307766_4637348_7604998_n.jpg

Untitled.jpg

0f648560.jpg

540179_4385089786588_666640294_n.jpg

Replies

• richx83
    richx83 Posts: 334 Member
    Awesome work my friend

What was your weight with the green polo neck shirt on?
  • nxd10
    nxd10 Posts: 4,570 Member
    Woo hoo!
  • Great job!:smile:
  • Handsome before and after! You look great!
  • Fantastic!
  • jonski1968
    jonski1968 Posts: 4,490 Member
    Excellent...Well done. Love a good success story. :bigsmile:
  • ohmariposa
    ohmariposa Posts: 372 Member
    excellent work!!!
  • Awesome work my friend

What was your weight with the green polo neck shirt on?

i was too frightened to actually get on the scales but i recall seeing 127kg on the pallet scales in work, youve done a blinder too mate
  • YungBuck
    YungBuck Posts: 50
    Nice work man.
  • suenix24
    suenix24 Posts: 121 Member
    excellent job!! you look awesome!!
  • hollyNhollywood
    hollyNhollywood Posts: 426 Member
    Wow, you look fantastic.
    Congrats!
  • nonafit
    nonafit Posts: 582 Member
    Amazing!!! And feel lie you did it right....sharing too much thoughts and info with others (outside MFP)....seems to me they can't related the ordeal. You had done great! Kudos!
  • spicypepper
    spicypepper Posts: 1,016 Member
    Great job! You look amazing!
  • RunMyOregonBunsOff
    RunMyOregonBunsOff Posts: 862 Member
    Awesome job! The lifestyle change is the aboslute best way to look at it! I have seen so many people lose crazy weight on weight loss shows but then gain a lot back after it's over becuase they are done, they made it to their goal...except they stop exercising as much and start eating more of what they used to. Before they know it, they already gained a lot back. Plus something that we all need to keep in mind is that we can build more fat cells but they never go away. After they are there, they only get emptied out and flattened (like letting the air out of a balloon) so the cells are still their after we get to where we want to be and that's why people that have already been overweight will get back to that weight faster than somebody who has not been overweight. Have a great, long long journey!
  • missyjg99
    missyjg99 Posts: 246 Member
    Great job!
  • 1960HikerDude
    1960HikerDude Posts: 215 Member
    Excellent transformation. You've given yourself a wonderful gift.
  • Melodeon_legs
    Melodeon_legs Posts: 6 Member
    Well done, really inspiring. It's great to hear how having a different approach achieved so much.
  • thanx everybody, i really need to put a pic up with normal clothes on as that suit adds a lot of bulk.

i showed the before and after to an instructor at my gym - she was like "WTF! we should write a story on you"

in the usual modest way - "no stories, i dont like attention - hence working hard to be normal haha" but i do love those people who guided me on the right track :)
  • quietattheback
    quietattheback Posts: 84 Member
    u've got a nice face either weight, u can just see it better now ;-)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!