To all my 30 Day Shredders!!!!!!!!!!

Options
taffyRN84
taffyRN84 Posts: 41 Member
I am on D9 L2 of the shred, and i want to plan ahead for what's next.

I guess my question to you guys are, what are your plans after completing the shred?

I have a couple of ideas in mind but i want to get good results like i'm getting from doing the shred.

I have Shaun T's hip hop abs, i have the Brazilian butt lift, i also have some of Billy Blanks boot camp DVD'S.

I've heard a lot of people talk about Jillian's Rip in 30, also her Revolution DVD, and I've seen the infomercial for INSANITY!!!!!!! but i don't think i'm quite ready for that yet. So what do u guys suggest???

Replies

• kevin3344
    kevin3344 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    I finished Ripped In 30 today! It's kinda like 30DS....
  • taffyRN84
    taffyRN84 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    yeah i just saw ur results, and i think i might do rip in 30 next
  • dreja82
    dreja82 Posts: 43
    Options
    I'm on Day 5 of Level 1 and when I finish I am going into Ripped and she also has one called Shred and Shred I might try. There is also a diet with Ripped I may start doing now.

www.jillianmichaels.com/rippedin30mealplan.aspx
  • fawndam
    fawndam Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    INSANITY IS A HUGE CHALLENGE BUT MY RESULTS ARE AMAZING!! I HAVE 17 DAYS LEFT!!!
  • paulaviki
    paulaviki Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    After completing the 30ds I have started ripped in 30. It's very similar but a little tougher so is a good next step for me.
  • spicypepper
    spicypepper Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    I've ordered in the 30 DS and cannot wait to start it!!!
  • annadavidson1984
    annadavidson1984 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I am ready to start 30D shred level 2. l bought her No more trouble zones CD which I like and it appears you chan choose selections on it such as just abs etc. I really like her Banish Fat Boost Metabolism CD. Now that being said I certainly can't just breeze right through them. I have her Yoga Meltdown but had a super hard time doing all those yoga moves. I have the Insanity videos, but haven't tried them.
  • XxSarahKatexX
    Options
    After 30 day shred I plan on doing 3 other Jillian Michaels DVDs :) I have ripped in 30, 6 week six pack, and killer buns and thighs. Depending on my final results from 30DS I might go wit h the buns and thighs, but if my results arent that great I may do ripped in 30..then 6 pack for last when i'm ( hopefully) not so soft anymore ~
  • Timby1
    Timby1 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I do day 6 level 2 tomorrow, and like you, am considering my next video after level 3 (which still may be awhile). I agree, too, that as much as I want to, Insanity is a bit beyond where I am now, but I want to work up to it. I'll probably do as many JM videos as possible, then maybe the Insanity video.
  • Establishedn1986
    Establishedn1986 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Since you already have Brazil Butt Lift I suggest it! This is exactly the route I took. I completed the shred and I am doing BBL now. BBL Sculpt is soooo good. It has some of the same moves as the shred but longer reps! I love it.! Probably more than 30 ds! BBL is a tough workout that you WILL be ready for once you complete the shred!.Good luck!
  • KodAkuraMacKyen
    KodAkuraMacKyen Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    I finished te shred yesterday and am planning in starting ripped in 30 tomorrow.
  • amselby81
    amselby81 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    For those of you who are moving on from 30 Day Shred, would you say that you've mastered 30 Day Shred? Do you follow Natalie and find it easy? I kind of feel like I shouldn't move on unless it's easy. I follow the modified versions, and find it difficult, so I don't think I should move on until it is easy. Is that not what people do?
  • HannahsBestLife
    HannahsBestLife Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I have just started here, I have done the 30day shred and plan on doing it again starting today, was just wondering what you all track it as? I have tried searching it but it dosn't come up?? is it cardio??? lol sorry but yea,, please help :)
  • ellykae
    ellykae Posts: 5
    Options
    I, as well as a lot of other MFP members hav been logging it in as circuit training for 20-25 minutes! Hope that helps ;-)
  • ellykae
    ellykae Posts: 5
    Options
    I have just started here, I have done the 30day shred and plan on doing it again starting today, was just wondering what you all track it as? I have tried searching it but it dosn't come up?? is it cardio??? lol sorry but yea,, please help :)

I, as well as a lot of other MFP members hav been logging it in as circuit training for 20-25 minutes! Hope that helps ;-)
  • fairc3jam
    fairc3jam Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    For those of you who are moving on from 30 Day Shred, would you say that you've mastered 30 Day Shred? Do you follow Natalie and find it easy? I kind of feel like I shouldn't move on unless it's easy. I follow the modified versions, and find it difficult, so I don't think I should move on until it is easy. Is that not what people do?

What do you mean by easy? I don't think it is easy even for Natalie. If you can do all the moves without taking a break then you're getting the workout in full. Level of difficulty can be changed if you also use heavier weights. I've mastered level1 but would not call it easy. Still working on mastering workout 2 but I don't do 30DS everyday, just when I am pressed for time or on the road.
  • JLD81
    JLD81 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I have 30ds as well. I used to do it daily. Now I mix things up. If u like that u would probably love her shred it weights kettlebell workout. I love that one. I always have her burn fat boost metabolism that I throw in once or twice a week. I want Brazil butt lift but I have the butt bible that I use each week as well. I think that mixing things up keeps your body from adjusting and fights off plateau. It sounds like you have a pretty good mix already. When u complete 30ds I would keep up the good work and just mix things up. Keep it fun and enjoyable. Personally if my legs are killing me from butt bible lower I will do my ballet workouts or shred it weights. IfuScupper body is too sore in will do butt bible, core rhythms dance workout (my favorite!) or a power walking DVD depending on my level of soreness. I just like to keep my days off due to soreness to a minimum and mixing it up keeps me motivated and gives me options. Hope this gives u some ideas!
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    After I did 30 DS the first time I went to 6 week 6 pack and banish fat boost metabolism. But then I stopped for awhile and I started 30 DS again with a higher weight. I'm going to skip from Level 1 to Level 3 on 30DS and start adding in the other 2 videos again. I do love the kickboxing circuits on BFBM and so I may get her new kickboxing DVD next.

There are certain exercises I just never could do without hurting myself so I substituted other moves. I don't think that everyone can necessarily "master" all of the moves. And that shouldn't mean you shouldn't move on to something else. Everybody has to do what works for them.
  • HannahsBestLife
    HannahsBestLife Posts: 209 Member
    Options

• sunny_smile5
    sunny_smile5 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Well, after I completed 30DS, I just started all over and am doing the 30DS a second time around. A lot of shredders I know do the same. But if you want to move on for greater variety, I recommend any of Jillian's other workout dvds, including 6 Week 6 Pack or Banish Fat Boost Metabolism. I don't have Ripped in 30, but I've heard great things about it, too.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!