New here - looking for buddies!

Options
13»

Replies

• ATLsMommy76
    ATLsMommy76 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I need more inspiration, and people to talk to.
    Thanks!!
  • littleone420
    Options
    I'm new and like everybody else I'm too wanting to lose weight. I'm a mother to a beautiful daughter work full time. I hope to meet new people
  • jlands
    jlands Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    anyone know how to add people? :flowerforyou:
  • michellelhartwig
    michellelhartwig Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    anyone know how to add people? :flowerforyou:

Yup...click on their picture-it will take you to their profile. Then click on 'Add Friend' and then send friend request! Here's the thing...I just found out you cannot send more than 5 requests in 10 minutes.

Please feel free (anyone) to add me as a friend! Good luck to you all and God Bless!
  • Princess_Sameen
    Princess_Sameen Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! that goes to everyone the bigger support system you have the better chance of success!
    So motivated at the moment its unreal! good luck everyone
  • Nikkimaxim
    Nikkimaxim Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me:) I'm very motivated:)
  • MamiLuv
    MamiLuv Posts: 2
    Options
    I am a single mother of two beautiful little girls and am in need of LOTS of motivation!! Would love to get to know people who struggle with the everyday challenges of dieting and exercising, and who could also use a little motivation themselves! :)
  • dcazll
    dcazll Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Hi, there, this is my second time at mfp and i can vouch that it's great. I also love in the uk and am a classroom assisstant, feel free to add me : )
  • jakes1971
    jakes1971 Posts: 114
    Options
    Lost over a couple of stone before joining when I was doing a lot of this calorie counting manually when I stumbled across this excellent site and iPhone app, looking to loose upto another stone to get over the finish line and within that magical BMI healthy range and then maintain with no more of that yoyoing! Might be fun to have some like minded friends for support etc, have zero so far which is a bit of a self asteem hit in itself so feel free to add me :)
  • daddiod
    daddiod Posts: 37
    Options
    New here too. I have lost 10 so far but I have quite a ways to go. Add me also if you like looking for support too.
  • DalexD
    DalexD Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Hey, feel free to add me :) the more the merrier! :drinker:
  • Katrina0207
    Options
    HI I'm new too!! 21 from the UK! need to loose 70lbs minimum!...Only just started could use help motivation! x
  • SweetNaughtyLips
    SweetNaughtyLips Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    sent you a friend request

9821387.png
  • lastwish
    lastwish Posts: 4
    Options
    Hey I'm new too
    Just sign up today
    I'm a college student from Indonesia
    Still got about 12-14 pounds to lose
    hope we can support each other
    feel free to add me
    :happy:
  • sarahstoltman
    Options
    feel free to add me I love making new friends :)
  • teemshaw4
    Options
    If anyone looking for a new buddy like I am, please feel free to add me to your friends list. Not only I want to lose weight but I want to keep it off and be healthy...
  • lorri68
    lorri68 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    hi im lorri from the uk and i have to lost aleast 28 pounds by 6th july 2013 for my brothers wedding as i do not want to be the fat one in the photos lol