Replies

• LuckyAng
    LuckyAng Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Yep, this is happening.
  • Narisong
    Narisong Posts: 191
    Options
    The ones we make take a little longer than 90 seconds but they are really good.. we use Flatouts and bake them in the oven. YUMMY !
  • donwannabefatnomo
    donwannabefatnomo Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Okay . . . realist here . . . nice idea, but how about a 0 second, 280 calorie pepperoni pizza? . . . a slice of little caesar's pepperoni pizza is only 280 calories - just go buy a pizza and eat ONE slice and share the rest . . . or save it for another day!

As someone who has struggled with food and exercise, I've learned that the most practical way to succeed is to eat what you are always planning on eating - but eat practically - 1 or 2 slices MAX . . . how about self-control here? Cause let's face it - after you reach your goal, are you really going to keep eating oroweat pizza toast? If so, good for you - I'm going to eat real pizza, but learn to control myself, because if you don't . . . guess what - back come the pounds.

I hope this doesn't sound too critical, but it drives me nuts that people try to come up with all kinds of substitutes for what they really want, rather than trying to eat less of what they want and really be satisfied.
  • mystikalbeanz
    mystikalbeanz Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Sounds quick, easy and yummy!! Will def try!
  • thinlizzy525
    Options
    O...M...G i am SOOOOO making this for lunch tomorrow lol
  • cmccoy0901
    cmccoy0901 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    bump! :)
  • inhistime513
    Options
    Bumpity bump. Yummy!
  • sweetmelissa222
    sweetmelissa222 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    bump
  • YoshiZelda
    YoshiZelda Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Bumpppp, Gonna make it this weekend :3
  • mystikalbeanz
    mystikalbeanz Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I made a similiar version of this with my 4 year old daughter today and we loved it! I used the multigrain flatouts which are only 100 calories and crisp up nice in the oven and used 2% shredded italian cheeses with the turkey pepperoni and pizza sauce and it was under 300 calories!! We will be making these alot! They were so good and filling!
  • skinnyitaliannn
    Options
    delicious, i can easily make this in the A.M and bring it with me to class :)) thanks so much!
  • harmanee2000
    harmanee2000 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    bump