Hard work has no supplement

Options
I see a lot about - this supplement and that shake and this wrap and yadda yadda

Well this is what I think- if your breast feeding, then don't worry about it when you wean you will lose.
No wrap, shake or supplement will make you fit and healthy

What will is
Eating right ie like 1400-2000 calories a day, not 1200
Exercise
Less donuts more tag

I am a mother of 3 I have not seen the inside of a gym in 3 months, haven't lost a pound in 6 months but my body is healthy and fitter than yesterday. I don't have hours to work out. I run 3 miles a day before everyone is up. Work out at the park for 20 minutes 5 times a week and at home with dh for 12 minutes 3 times a week. I'm not perfect and I'm not mom2lbj but I'm fit and I'm healthy.

82780160.jpg
Last summer

2aa4fbb4.jpg
Today

c1246cbe.jpg
36331268.jpg
6 months ago

8a4628f9.jpg
0706c924.jpg
c9dc9adf.jpg
Today

You are perfect, put down the wrap and pick up an apple

Replies

• Alyssa_Is_LosingIt
    Alyssa_Is_LosingIt Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! By the way, I believe that if you put "IMG" in all lowercase letters, your pics should work!! :drinker:
  • Mima79
    Mima79 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I see a lot about - this supplement and that shake and this wrap and yadda yadda

Well this is what I think- if your breast feeding, then don't worry about it when you wean you will lose.
    No wrap, shake or supplement will make you fit and healthy

What will is
    Eating right ie like 1400-2000 calories a day, not 1200
    Exercise
    Less donuts more tag

I am a mother of 3 I have not seen the inside of a gym in 3 months, haven't lost a pound in 6 months but my body is healthy and fitter than yesterday. I don't have hours to work out. I run 3 miles a day before everyone is up. Work out at the park for 20 minutes 5 times a week and at home with dh for 12 minutes 3 times a week. I'm not perfect and I'm not mom2lbj but I'm fit and I'm healthy.

82780160.jpg
    Last summer

2aa4fbb4.jpg
    Today

c1246cbe.jpg
    36331268.jpg
    6 months ago

8a4628f9.jpg
    0706c924.jpg
    c9dc9adf.jpg
    Today

You are perfect, put down the wrap and pick up an apple

well done!
  • KravMark
    KravMark Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Good motivation !! Thanks ;)
  • jellebeandesigns
    jellebeandesigns Posts: 347 Member
    Options
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!