What is your "poison apple"?

Options
14567810»

Replies

• Heather_Rider
    Heather_Rider Posts: 1,159 Member
    Options
    Cheese and pasta, preferablly together, with lots of cream and salt. yummmm... this is why i taught myself portion control vs. depriving myself.
  • Heather_Rider
    Heather_Rider Posts: 1,159 Member
    Options
    Chocolate the darker the chocolate, the better , cheesy gooey-licious fried calzones and fresh Mozzarella OM Gosh.......Fresh warm gooey mozzarella with roasted pepper, tomato, EVOO and balsamic vinegar, salt, pepper, topped with basil.....I can so skip on the bread...give me this and top it on top of chicken cutlets.....haha...I think I'm going into a food-attack just thinking about it........

Simple Pleasures by Hershey's has a new AMAZING chocolate out.. and only 30 calories a piece! Chocolate on the outside. and gooey heaven chocolate on the inside. its like an amazing truffle... yummm.
  • LilacDreamer
    LilacDreamer Posts: 1,365 Member
    Options
    I don't know if I really have one

Maybe a fruity iced tea - like Strawberry or Mango?
  • MiCool90
    MiCool90 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Pizza
    Cheesecake
    Anything Peanut Butter Related
  • Justwaitlonger
    Options
    Bread.
  • algebravoodoo
    algebravoodoo Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    I can resist almost any kind of food but you put a Diet Mountain Dew in front of me and I an done for.
  • Sp1nGoddess
    Sp1nGoddess Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    Red wine, cheese....
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    Would say chocolate but honestly I have proven to myself I can pass it up. However wine, I can't pass up.
  • lrivera85
    lrivera85 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Cookies and cream Milkshake or Oreo Mcflurry, really anything sweet cookies, cupcakes, ice cream, brownies all my weakness. I have no will power when it come sweets.
  • michelleesther
    michelleesther Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Any type of chocolate
  • Math_Geek
    Math_Geek Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Donuts :(
  • TheVimFuego
    TheVimFuego Posts: 2,412 Member
    Options
    In a mad moment yesterday and being &^&*ed out from a strenuous day on the cricket pitch I had a handful of Doritos corn chips.

After one handful I could have eaten the entire packet.

It reminded me of why I just should just stick to the path that I know works ...
  • KSCarnivore
    Options
    Talenti Gelato - Sea Salt Caramel or Lindt Dark Chocolate with Chili... I just make room in my calorie count to fit these in a couple of times a week.
  • Fitfortat
    Options
    Can I just go with D. All of the above! LOL...