Jillian Michael's 30 day shred completed!

Options
I really had to push hard and stay focus to finish...and thru all the frustration and all the tears and doubt, I COMPLETED!!! My pic is below to show the difference....I am on this journey for the long haul! Whatever you do just keep doing it! You will see the payoff in the end if you just stick with it!!! I can't wait to cross the finish line to my ultimate goal!! Team High School Skinny!!!!!

30dayshredcollage.jpg

Replies

• thinlizzy525
    Options
    WOW! That is great! CONGRATS!! I have been eyeballing the 30DS DVDs at the local stores and i'm scared. lol How long is the actual workout video? You look great!
  • danyeinarson
    Options
    Awesome job! I'm doing her Body Revolution so hopefully I can look forward to the same sort of results! Keep it up, you're looking great!
  • TrinaCanDoThis
    Options
    You look amazing! I have it here and I'm going to pop that sucker in now! Thanks for the motivation!
  • Sharlene113
    Sharlene113 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    You look so different and FIT! Great job! I'm also doing 30DS and I just started on Level 2, day 14. You're right, it's hard staying motivated, but you're my inspiration now. You look fantastic. Big difference! :flowerforyou:
  • lindylubilou
    lindylubilou Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    You look FAB!! Well done :)
  • mrsbarton
    mrsbarton Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!! you look great!
  • bmfoley
    bmfoley Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    You look great. .congrats! I'm in the midst of 30 DS . . level 3 day 6 . . .its definitely going to take me more than 30 days to finish and feel like I can totally do the level 3 moves.. . . but I'm okay with that. Its definitely changing my body and I'm happy!

Continued success to you on your journey!
  • ladyS31
    ladyS31 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Congrats! U look great. Keep the excellent work.
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    Great job! I'm on day 2 and barely surviving so it is fantastic to see these photos! Super motivating!
  • innocenceportrayed
    innocenceportrayed Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Lookin' awesome!
    Congrats on finishing it. I'm about to order it. Is it insanely hard? Like P90X hard?
  • brianna819
    brianna819 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    It is such a hard thing to commit to, you are motivation for me to start the DVD's! Way to go! Be proud of yourself!
  • gigibenton
    gigibenton Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Greeat results...can really see change around your stomach area and your arms! Congrats on sticking with it:smile:
  • Selma10001984
    Selma10001984 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Excellent job!! That's a lot in one month WOW!! People have been talking about JM DVDS a lot in one way or another, but it's nice to actually see someone thats been through the entire process and have something very concret to show for. So thanks for posting it ;))
  • soccermum75
    soccermum75 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Looking good! Your dedication definitely paid of!:drinker:
  • Ralstonk2
    Ralstonk2 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    You look great. I think I've tried this video 10 times at least and can NEVER get past the first day. I always wake up the next day so SORE that I can't push myself hard enough. Did you lose the 15 lbs doing the 30DS? That's awesome. Your results are great! I'm hoping you gave me the motivation I needed to pick it up and do it!
  • MindyG150
    MindyG150 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    Great work!
  • NYChick84
    NYChick84 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I'm currently on Day 4 of Level 2....You my dear, make me NOT want to give up like I did when I started level 2!! I thought, "that's it! I can't do this...I'm weak and a failure!!" Then the voice of all MFP'ers came into my mind and I kept pushing myself. This just reconfirms what those pesky voices in my head were trying to tell me all along!!!

Congrats on the amazing job!!! You are so inspiring!!!

Now that you've completed the 30DS, what is your next workout video or regimen that you're going to take on?? I'm curious because I'm starting to think of what to do for myself.
  • fairc3jam
    fairc3jam Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Excellent!!!
  • Alexc2012
    Options
    Wow!!! You're doing an amazing job!!! Big difference in your before and after pics. Keep up the good work :)
  • JamesterCK
    JamesterCK Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous, GREAT job! You should definitely feel very proud of yourself!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!