just bought 30 day shred

Options
So i was just got my copy of 30 day shred and plan on starting first thing tomorrow morning! I was wondering if anyone is a recent starter this week also and wanted to become workout pals :smile:

Replies

• will4change
    Options
    I am in I have been doing it for four days now, I think it is a great workout, if done without cheeting:embarassed:
  • AlexisMacDonald
    Options
    I just finished day 3 of level one. So far I really like it! It's quite the workout for only 20 minutes. I don't want to miss a single day, so we can encourage each other if you want. :smile:
  • gebnpb
    gebnpb Posts: 166
    Options
    I have it to and plan to start tomorrow!! I heard its really good. My friends has done it and says it kick ur butt but I'm excited to do it. Even my husband said he was going to do it. Let me know what u think of it!! Good luck:)
  • cassieohlaa
    Options
    I heard it was really good too. After being on this site and watching biggest loser I felt obligated to buy one and well this one won me over!
  • mustang3
    mustang3 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I just started this week as well. I am on Day 5 of Level 1. So far i like it and it seems like the 20 minutes is over in no time at all!
  • barbara12
    Options
    So i was just got my copy of 30 day shred and plan on starting first thing tomorrow morning! I was wondering if anyone is a recent starter this week also and wanted to become workout pals :smile:
    Hi , I was just wondering where to get this program? It sounds good, I tried p90 but couldn;t stick to it I hope this will be easier to stick to
    Can I order it online?:happy:
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    Hi , I was just wondering where to get this program? It sounds good, I tried p90 but couldn;t stick to it I hope this will be easier to stick to
    i got mine at walmart for 10.00
  • kiffypooh
    kiffypooh Posts: 1,045 Member
    Options
    I've been doing it FREE on my OnDemand since November. LOVE it! I lost 5 lbs in 2 weeks when I went from level 1 to level 2 (huge difference between the two). I've got about 5 other people to start doing it. I just found a work out program on exercisetv http://www.exercisetv.tv/workout-plans which I plan to start right away. You can also down load 30DS for something like 9.99 from the site and burn it to a DVD. I thought that was a great deal. My friend and sister bought it at Costco for 7.99 and I think it came with another DVD. I love the program so much I have to tell everyone about it and give my 2 cents everywhere!!
    Best of luck! You will feel so strong when you are done!
  • cassieohlaa
    Options

I bought my copy at walmart for $10. You can probably find it online at walmart.com, amazon, or on ebay. Or you may be able to buy it off of a site for Biggest Loser but I'm not positive.
  • anne28
    anne28 Posts: 10
    Options
    I found a copy at Target for $8.00. It's tough, have some water near you when you're doing it, I really needed it.
  • ncmedic201
    ncmedic201 Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    I just bought this today also. I plan on starting it tomorrow after the kids go to school. I was watching it earlier to see what it was like and my 11 yo son decided he was going to do it. I figure if he can do it so can I!!
  • 50by50
    50by50 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I started the 30 day Shred almost 1 week ago. I did the Level 1 only for 4 days and on day 5 tried the level one followed by the level 2. The first few days I had to stop in the middle to breathe (that or throw up). By the 3rd day I could do most of Level 1 (the push ups still kill me). At one point Jillian says in the video that you should be able to tell the difference between the first day and the 5th and she was right.

Keep in mind though that I have not worked out in almost 2 years! You may move way faster than I am!

Good luck
  • Emilydmo
    Emilydmo Posts: 101
    Options
    I think there is a new group in the fitness section of the message boards to people starting the shred this week, so you should definitely check it out! I started last week and lost 3 lbs the first week, and this from someone who just finished 3.5 weeks of barrys boot camp which includes anywhere form 21-60 minute workouts. So, yea, Jillian rocks! I love the tapes and the workout (I've only done level 1 so far). Good luck to you all!
  • kiffypooh
    kiffypooh Posts: 1,045 Member
    Options
    I started the 30 day Shred almost 1 week ago. I did the Level 1 only for 4 days and on day 5 tried the level one followed by the level 2. The first few days I had to stop in the middle to breathe (that or throw up). By the 3rd day I could do most of Level 1 (the push ups still kill me). At one point Jillian says in the video that you should be able to tell the difference between the first day and the 5th and she was right.

Keep in mind though that I have not worked out in almost 2 years! You may move way faster than I am!

Good luck

I don't think they were set up to do Level 1 and 2 in a row. I did level 1 forever, then did level 2 for the past few weeks. I decided yesterday to do both in a row and was so proud of how well I did, but I can tell you...I was lucky to get through level 1 by day 5 :laugh:

Good job!!! That's awesome!
  • 50by50
    50by50 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I don't think they were made to do one after the other either but I wanted to build my workup to 40 minutes and knew I could not handle the Level 2 twice so this was my alternative. They are definitely good workouts!