2 year transformation is complete!

Options
fhsjewfro
fhsjewfro Posts: 101 Member
I already made one thread about this but it was mid june and i was in the middle of cutting so i just wanted to follow up on what i said and post the finishing pics to let you guys see how hard i have been working. hope everyone enjoys and can get some inspiration!!

This is me approx early August 2010. The heaviest i ever saw on the scale was 279. In the pic below i believe i am in the 250s.

TM1resize.jpg

This is me at the lowest weight i have ever seen on the scale at 185lbs, pic is from October 2011.

185resize.jpg

This is me in mid March towards the end of my bulk, i should be in the ~215 area in this pic.

endofbulkfrontdoublebisresize.jpg

EVERYTHING PIC ABOVE WAS FROM THE OLD THREAD, EVERY FURTHER PICS ARE THE NEWEST

2012-07-16_00-47-03_815.jpg

resize.jpg

cheesinfaceoutresize.jpg

currently just started bulking back up will go as long as i can so ima have to suck it up and say bye bye to the little abs i have now so i can get bigger and stronger. anyone feel free to add me as a friend and/or message me and i will try my best to answer any questions you have

i already get a lot of support from the friends i have on here, shout out to you guys cause you all are awesome!!!

to celebrate the great workout i had earlier + 2 hours of playing football, ima go get me some dairy queen :D

Replies

• vesta82
    vesta82 Posts: 13
    Options
    Awesome!!! I love the new you, new hair cut and definitely football! :tongue:
  • TinGirl314
    TinGirl314 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Dude you look freakin awesome! Great job! Got any tips? Haha
  • WillUAre
    WillUAre Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Wow. Body transformation. Good job!!
  • fhsjewfro
    Options
    had to resize a couple but finally got them done, enjoy guys/girls! :)
  • shellymoore0919
    Options
    Amazing! You are a true inspiration!!:smile:
  • Cheri_Moves
    Cheri_Moves Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    You have obviously worked HARD.

Hard work is the only commendable way to achieve results like yours. HUGE KUDOS!
  • Melissa592
    Options
    WOW...you look incredible!!! What an amazing transformation!!! :)
  • brilaa
    brilaa Posts: 22
    Options
    Hey you are going to her me in trouble lol!!! Good job
  • susan2396
    susan2396 Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    The changes are remarkable. I know you've worked really hard and the results show it. You deserve every kudos you're getting. Good for you!!! If there was one piece of advice you would give, what would it be?
  • fhsjewfro
    Options
    The changes are remarkable. I know you've worked really hard and the results show it. You deserve every kudos you're getting. Good for you!!! If there was one piece of advice you would give, what would it be?

your daily nutrition is far more important than what you do in the gym

hands down
  • Debbe2
    Debbe2 Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You're rocking this lifestyle and really thriving :smile: Great work!
  • Haylz_ish
    Options
    This is so inspiring! good work :)
  • bpmartyr
    bpmartyr Posts: 141
    Options

your daily nutrition is far more important than what you do in the gym

hands down

Perfect quote
  • hollyNhollywood
    hollyNhollywood Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Wow, awesome job. I remember seeing your original post.
    You looked great then and amazing now.
  • davidsgirl145
    davidsgirl145 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    DANG! Unbelievable!!!!! I'm so thrilled for you! You really have changed! That's gotta feel so good! Congrats!
  • ExplosiveCoupon
    ExplosiveCoupon Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    You are the meaning of BODY TRANSFORMATION! Great Work! I can't believe your change. It is just so extreme! Thank you for your inspiration!
  • ryansgram
    ryansgram Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Wow! Just wow!:smile:
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    Totally amazing! I'm going to show my son this! Give yourself a huge pat on the back.
  • amy1612
    amy1612 Posts: 1,356 Member
    Options
    Awesome work and bang on the nutrition :) Good to hear someone say you cant outrun a bad diet
  • Arexxx
    Arexxx Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    You're hot ^_^
    Nice work man
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!