I'm looking for friends for this journey

Options
2»

Replies

• teaaddict4
    Options
    Hi, I am quite far away geographically from you-I'm from Scotland-but our goals are close together. I started at 27lb to lose for Christmas and still have 22lb to go. The last two weeks have been particularly tricky as there has been a whole series of special events and I am hoping starting back at work tomorrow will get me back on track. I am planning to be a 'Christmas Cracker' this year, instead of a 'Christmas Pudding!' You will too.
  • ubabette
    Options
    Hi - I need more motivation to and would to lose about that much weight by xmas to. Lets help each other. :bigsmile: I am from Ontario, Canada by the way.
  • rberry313
    rberry313 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am also new (started yesterday) and I would like to lose around 20-25 pounds by Christmas of this year also. Feel free to add me if you want!
  • kioli
    kioli Posts: 5
    Options
    You are welcome to add me. I have a 60# goal. What is your goal?
  • teaaddict4
    Options
    You are on!
  • lorissaf
    lorissaf Posts: 10
    Options
    Hello, I just started my journey today. You are welcome to add me.
  • slboling
    slboling Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Stick with MFP and you'll see wonderful results. Open to be a friend if you like.
  • mpuebla0925
    mpuebla0925 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hiya, I am not new to mpf, I've been using it for 13 months (before that on and off but seriously stuck with it since July 2011) and so far lost 80 pounds. Kinda stuck at a plateau at the moment but I'm staying positive.

As for using the site for 13 months, I am pretty new to the forums...I have maybe 5-6 posts? Lol, I don't tend to hit the forums often but recently I added a couple new friends and all the encouragement is very helpful and rewarding, as is the giving compliments and motivating, etc so add me if you'd like and I'm proud of everyone new and veterans of the site, this site is most definitely a good step towards a better you, it has for me :)
  • teaaddict4
    Options
    How is the journey going?
  • juliewriter
    Options
    I am 52 YO and have done online Weight Watchers. Got away from it and weight went right back on. Calorie counting and exercise - it's the only thing that works! You can do it. Challenge yourself.
  • sabrinab12
    sabrinab12 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    hey there, im sabrina, from london england. welcome to mfp! U will seriously love this app... and by 1-2 weeks will notice a difference straight away.. it is probably the healthiest and efficient way to lose weight or tone.. this app is amazing, because u'll meet some amazing people that have similar goals... motivation is always the key!! good luck with achieving your goals.. YOU CAN DO THIS!!

Feel free to add me.