Grrrrrrrrrrrr!!

Replies

• auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    I think this is the making of a Soap Opera:laugh:
  • pmkelly409
    pmkelly409 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Sometimes my husband just ticks me off!!!!!

That's it! Sorry! *Deep Breath!!*

Oh Tam, i must just be one of those days!! I just got blamed for being mean when all i was trying to do was help him - he just didn't want to hear what I had to say - sooooo, i'm the mean one!

WHATEVER!!!!:mad:
  • ehorner1976
    ehorner1976 Posts: 147
    I want to be the lady (Joan Rivers i think ) that was always slapping people. :laugh:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member

I think we'll all be happy when you find a new girlfriend :wink:

He needs to find a girl that will whoop his cockyness into shape, or suck the peppyness right out of him ( Sucubiss) A girl that will slap him across the face to say she loves him, Hey I heard Rosie O Donalds ex might fit the bill. If she can handle Rosie she will have Sargent saying Yes Mamm in no time!:laugh: :drinker:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559

You guys are awesome.
  • BigCityKittyz
    BigCityKittyz Posts: 378

He needs to find a girl that will whoop his cockyness into shape, or suck the peppyness right out of him ( Sucubiss) A girl that will slap him across the face to say she loves him, Hey I heard Rosie O Donalds ex might fit the bill. If she can handle Rosie she will have Sargent saying Yes Mamm in no time!:laugh: :drinker:

Yip....BERTHA....
  • barracudamuscle
    barracudamuscle Posts: 313 Member
    I feel like I'm at a soap opera filming but it just never ends. I got it, I know what will fix all your problems, I just forwarded all this to the Jerry Springer show, can't wait to see you guys on T.V!:drinker: :laugh:
  • sgtinvincible
    I feel like I'm at a soap opera filming but it just never ends. I got it, I know what will fix all your problems, I just forwarded all this to the Jerry Springer show, can't wait to see you guys on T.V!:drinker: :laugh:

Hello 15 minutes of fame!!! :wink: :laugh:
  • TamTastic
    Soap opera? What exactly is the plot?? Tami meets Bertha or Jeremy gets a wedgie?? hehehe
  • sgtinvincible
    Soap opera? What exactly is the plot?? Tami meets Bertha or Jeremy gets a wedgie?? hehehe

:sad:
  • TamTastic

Sorry!! How bout Jeremy gets a wedgie from a beautiful girl????
  • sgtinvincible

Hmmm, We are getting closer....
  • BigCityKittyz

Yippers....and you with your Kareoke singing belly-button....we'll bring down the house!

(I'm too sexy....sooooo sexy it's true!)

"Go on the pole! Go on the pole"...

Oh wait....I just want my Jerry BEADS!......No, I don't watch Jerry....nope..nope...but I've been told...:laugh:
  • TamTastic

Ok, you can skip the wedgie and just go with the beautiful girl....but where does that leave me and Bertha?? LOL!
  • BigCityKittyz

Got it! How bout as the MFP CHURNS...

Tami's ex-cell mate BERTHA who is secretly married to Sarges cousin....because she’s pregnant by the father of his best friend who was kidnapped by the drug lord and they have a ransom for 100 g’s and so the brother is robbing his own father’s company but little does brother know that dad is bankrupt…. and well, he isn’t really even his father at all ! But the John Doe Dude in the hospital really is! GOOD STUFF!
  • sgtinvincible

Got it! How bout as the MFP CHURNS...

Tami's ex-cell mate BERTHA who is secretly married to Sarges cousin....because she’s pregnant by the father of his best friend who was kidnapped by the drug lord and they have a ransom for 100 g’s and so the brother is robbing his own father’s company but little does brother know that dad is bankrupt…. and well, he isn’t really even his father at all ! But the John Doe Dude in the hospital really is! GOOD STUFF!

Nah, too much like Tam's real life.
  • chriss1tt
    chriss1tt Posts: 365 Member
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: This thread is the best way to end my nite at work.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :bigsmile:
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Hahaha!!! I'd say both, just for the fun of it!!!! Sorry Sgt!
  • sgtinvincible
    Hahaha!!! I'd say both, just for the fun of it!!!! Sorry Sgt!

:cry:

:laugh:
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member

Sarge...when you find a new girl *who will be lucky, btw*, send her to me....I'll teach her how to kick butt and take names!!!