Looking for some on-line friends

Options
Hello! I have been on MFP for a couple of months now, and I must say it works swimmingly. Plus, I'm super impressed with how encouraging and friendly everyone is in the forums. I've been going along pretty well (18 pounds so far), but I still have about 80 pounds left to lose, so I am really wanting to start building some friendships for mutual support. I fear losing my momentum (as I've done so many other times). So if you've been through it, going through it, or are just generally friendly, send me a friend request.

Replies

• MainahGirl
    MainahGirl Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Hello! You can add me! I love all the support to! Cheers!
  • llcomfort
    Options
    Hello, I just joined MFP this week, and would love to also like to find a few friends to help me walk this walk. I am 50 and need to loss at least 100 pounds, OMG that is the first time I have put that in writing that anyone else can see it. My husband does not even know how much I have got to loss, it is my secert shame. They say that if you have support, and friendships that you can do much better and stay with the program. I really do not know a whole lot about how these Message boads work, or even how to friend some one so help is needed.
  • readyfortomorrow
    readyfortomorrow Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello, I joined today and I am looking for new friends on here. I will add you :smile:
  • Anticipated_Serendipity
    Options
    Hey there. I just joined this site on friday and I would love some more friends/supporters. It's nice to have the support and friends who can encourage you to keep going even though you don't want too. Sometimes you need that extra push and the people on here are so great at helping you do such. Anyone feel free to add me. :D
  • denisekh88
    Options
    Feel free to add me everyone! I log in every day and try to be supportive to everyone...it really helps :)
  • MainahGirl
    MainahGirl Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Hello! Feel free to add me! The more friends, the better support system!
  • Iansmommy123011
    Iansmommy123011 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like :)
  • ElayeRoss
    ElayeRoss Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hello, I just joined MFP this week, and would love to also like to find a few friends to help me walk this walk. I am 50 and need to loss at least 100 pounds, OMG that is the first time I have put that in writing that anyone else can see it. My husband does not even know how much I have got to loss, it is my secert shame. They say that if you have support, and friendships that you can do much better and stay with the program. I really do not know a whole lot about how these Message boads work, or even how to friend some one so help is needed.

I'm proud of you for putting this out there. I know it is difficult to admit how much you need to lose. Try to not think about the entire 100 lbs. Just break it down into realistic increments and work on them 1 at a time. I like ten lb increments, but that's just me. If I think about the entire amount, I get overwhelmed. I will friend you and check in on you to see how you're doing. Have a lovely day.
  • sissie2955
    Options
    I am fairly new to MFP. But The weight loss journey I am nlot knew to or its struggles. Anyone feel free to Add me as well.
  • ElayeRoss
    ElayeRoss Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I am fairly new to MFP. But The weight loss journey I am nlot knew to or its struggles. Anyone feel free to Add me as well.

Dang! 158 lost! That is so awesome and inspiring! I love this site!
  • nangel4u
    nangel4u Posts: 119
    Options
    You can add me, I have joined mfp last year but am very active on here since January ;-)