Fruit?

Options
I eat a TON of fruit so my carbs and sugar are always WAY over... thoughts about this? Should I try to restrict my fruit intake?

Replies

• tricia156
    tricia156 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I say as long as you are losing weight continue as you are only when u hit a platue should you evaluate and cut back.
  • Thechubbygrl
    Thechubbygrl Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    This depends on so many factors. How much do you weigh? How active are you? What is the rest of your food intake like?
  • JosieRawr
    JosieRawr Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    Without an open diary, can't really advise.. But overall I eat what I want as long as it doesn't interfere with my protein..
  • wdwghettogirl
    wdwghettogirl Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    Dunno why some people freak out over fruit. It's fruit... it's all natural, it's good for you. Eat it and love it, girl! Natures candy, as my mom calls it. Just make sure you're balancing all the other stuff your body needs, as well. I watch my sugar, too. But I'm more concerned with the amounts of processed sugar I'm taking in.
  • GiGiBeans
    GiGiBeans Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    Substitute some of your high sugar fruits like bananas, cherries, mangos for lower carb fruit like berries or vegetables if you are concerned.
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,834 Member
    Options
    As long as you are still getting adequate protein & fats as well and still in a deficit then don't worry about it :smile: