EVERYONE'S BEFORE & AFTER PICTURES

Options

Replies

• lose4good1
    lose4good1 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    You look awesome. I like to see the young ladies in their 40's have great success
  • wolfehound22
    Options
    Need to take a newer pic, but this will do for now, I'm still pretty close to the second pic anyways.

75lbsless.jpg
  • lose4good1
    lose4good1 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    You look so much younger. You are one hot chick
  • skittlelife1
    Options
    WOW!!!
  • cel23105
    Options
    I'm in admiration at what all of you have done!! Congratulations..
    You are all amazing.

I hope I would get to my goal some day and see such a great difference as yours!
    Good luck to everyone!
  • juli_jones
    juli_jones Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Josee76
    Josee76 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    These are my before and after pics / a work in progress :)

Josee-Sep2011-P90X-Day1-back.jpg
    Sept 2011 - Day 1 of P90X

Josee-back-april302012.jpg
    after 2 rounds of P90X - April 2012
  • woodwife2000
    Options
    You look amazing and you are a real inspiration for me. You started almost right where I am now. Thank you for sharing your success. I feel like there is no possibility for me to lose this weight and you have proved it can be done.
  • lorissaf
    lorissaf Posts: 10
    Options
    Bump. You guys are all so amazing. I cant wait to be posting something to be proud of.
  • tywayne7513
    Options
    good job!
  • tywayne7513
    Options
    wow! inspirational
  • triciab79
    triciab79 Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    218.jpg 218lbs May 2011

purpledress.jpg 127 lbs Today

:-)
  • lizalmp1234
    lizalmp1234 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    BEFORE:

mfp.jpg

CURRENT: 137 lbs

picblue.jpg
  • elle77
    elle77 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Amazing & inspiring pictures from you all!! =)
  • ExplosiveCoupon
    ExplosiveCoupon Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Before is about 220-230. After 165.

beforeafter3-1.jpg

Seeing your pictures made me cry! I am 243 and my current goal is 199. Eventually I want to be 165. I am so proud of you! YOUR PICTURES ARE SO INSPIRING! Thank you for your motivation!
  • mccbabe1
    mccbabe1 Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    weight.jpg

wow you look amazing!!! and beautiful.. ur cute before too...hehe.. ur so tall! helps ... i'd like to be tall for a day! lol
    gr8 job.. i say your good and done.. keep a figure dont wanna be too thin! :bigsmile:
  • mccbabe1
    Options
    Before is about 220-230. After 165.

beforeafter3-1.jpg

Seeing your pictures made me cry! I am 243 and my current goal is 199. Eventually I want to be 165. I am so proud of you! YOUR PICTURES ARE SO INSPIRING! Thank you for your motivation!

W O W!! (Literally daid out loud just now ) lol.. amazing!!!! you weigh what i weighed when i started.. and your at where I want to be!!!!!! im a mo in from mfp and down almost 9 pounds.. i know it will take a while.. and some days it seems like it drags.. but wow u look soo good and happy!!!!!! love it.. how tall are you? (curious) im 5'4"...motivating!!!
  • mccbabe1
    Options
    ok so my pics suck but whatever. i was 17 and 400+ lbs never knew exact weight. doctor told me i should have gastric bypass done. i chose to workout and eat less. i reach 190lbs when i was 23 years old i am now 26 and have been gaining and losing the same 20lbs for the last year i want to get to 160-170 ( i am 5'11") even losing weight slowly i still have lots of lose skin so i dont know how much more weight i can really lose.

Untitled-2.png

Holy flip!!!!!! u lost half your body!!!! you are soo soo tall I say you look good now.. geezo! 190 at 5'11" works to me.. LOL.. ur almost 6ft tall!!!! maybe just tone more/exercise idk?? but man.. wow.. congrats BIIIIIIIIIIIG TIME
  • Jenloma
    Jenloma Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Everyone looks amazing!
  • jecka93
    jecka93 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Whoa everyones results are great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!