Options

Replies

• KettydeDios
    KettydeDios Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!!!!!!
  • wingednotes
    Options
    YES yes yes!! This is just what I needed to read today - you are an inspiration!!
  • georgiaTRIs
    georgiaTRIs Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great story. Thanks for sharing
  • workijng2befit
    Options
    Fantastic job. You should be so proud of yourself! You inspire me for sure!
  • laureltn
    laureltn Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to you! It is NOT a cliche to say a journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step. And the really awesome thing is your journey is continuing and you keep hitting bigger and better milestones -- Ironman?!? WOW!!
  • caro1275
    caro1275 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Your story is amazing! And gives me such great hope :) Thank you so much for sharing that with us!
  • peacemongernc
    peacemongernc Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Wow! What a great story and you have done a remarkable job! :) I enjoyed reading both your story and the one about your friend, Anita Mills. Thank you for sharing!

(Now I want to go back to Dollywood, too, and ride the coasters!)
  • AllisonB145
    AllisonB145 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your journey back to health! Your strory is so motivating I have hit a plateau and still have another 30 lbs to lose before I get to my goal weight.

Thanks for sharing your strory and all live life to the fullest!
  • Sam_Hain
    Sam_Hain Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Wow! That's fantastic. Now you'll get tons of fan mail asking you how you did it...:laugh:
  • Kyrosh
    Kyrosh Posts: 238
    Options
    Great!!! Congratulations on your weight loss!! Keep it healthy :happy:
  • MarkTheBeastR
    MarkTheBeastR Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for the awesome comments. I really appreciate it. It's been a very exciting and humbling couple of days to say the least.
  • Iilliana
    Options
    Fantastic inspiration. Thanks Beast. 8)
  • Randyfat2fit
    Randyfat2fit Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Great story!! I love your quote: "Change is a funny thing, Rucker says. Often, the desire to change grows over time. A series of events leads to an "a ha moment," when desire must meet with the proper tools and the right inspiration." I have found this true for me. Congrats on what you have accomplished.
  • aj_31
    aj_31 Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!! Great story! Thank you for sharing that. Now I know I need to get my butt outside on my lunch hour and walk if nothing else. So many days I try to run on my lunch hour and lift at night. But hearing your story reminds me that it is okay to walk if I don't feel like running - as long as I'm doing something.
  • FlamingJune67
    FlamingJune67 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    such a great story! It's more about your getting into shape than in losing weight - which i think is awesome!!!
  • tbskipp
    tbskipp Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    WOW! I just read your story. That is amazing. You absolutely ROCK!!!!!! :drinker:
  • tjoyjohn
    tjoyjohn Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! Great job!
  • slyder432
    slyder432 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    bump
  • NewFitKeri
    NewFitKeri Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Kenzietea2
    Kenzietea2 Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    Wow, great story! Thanks!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!