Hey Fat Girl!! Ya you..

Options

Replies

• monicalosesweight
    monicalosesweight Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Don't let anyone get you down! One day you'll be healthy and happy. Karma will happen.
  • mariagabriella
    mariagabriella Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!!
  • yerfgirl
    yerfgirl Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    You are awesome! What a great post, and I love the helmets. With your attitude you will achieve your goals.
  • rlmadrid
    rlmadrid Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    This is so inspiring! I'm supposed to do a Tough Mudder next August and I am terrified. But you've shown me that if you can do it with dedication and hard work, maybe I can too! Congrats! :flowerforyou:
  • Maudump
    Maudump Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! Your are so right.:flowerforyou:
  • _Wits_
    _Wits_ Posts: 1,286 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Well done! I run my first Warrior Dash in a month and I'm scared sh*tless! lol
  • sarahelen1
    Options
    YOU ROCK CHICKIE!!! Thank you a million times for the inspiration!! It is wonderful that your hubbie is right there with you as well! Kudos to the Both of you!!!!:happy:
  • 10k40min
    10k40min Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    congratulations!! you are an inspiration to everyone, keep up the AMAZING work.
  • Lyerin
    Lyerin Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • wildcata77
    wildcata77 Posts: 660
    Options
    No big deal on the grammar troll... I'm not worried, I may have screwed up my grammar, but I did it in style!

Love this almost as much as the OP.

And this is coming from a trying-to-reform-herself grammar troll. I was so inspired by your accomplishment that I didn't even notice the mistake.

I'm the fat girl who swims laps in the pool and gets compliments from other (often smaller) women in the water aerobics class that stop me to say they are so impressed with my breaststroke because they could never swim laps.
  • smilesalot1969
    Options
    You are totally awesome!! Well done on your achievement keep on going!!
  • susjan
    susjan Posts: 105
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS! That is soooo awesome!!!

And now on to this hater...
    your = possessive
    you're = you are

^^ what an ugly person inside you must be to piss on someone's parade who just accomplished something so great! I looked at your profile and for someone who has 200 lbs to lose, you think you'd be more supportive. I guess the old saying is true; "haters gonna hate..."
  • kamakazeekim
    kamakazeekim Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    Way to go! I'm trying to overcome my "fat girl syndrome" too :) I'm running in MudMan this weekend.
  • FrauHausMaus
    Options
    You're awesome!! Great job!
  • andeey
    andeey Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on such an awesome accomplishment!!! Well done and thanks for being a kick-*kitten* inspiration! =)
  • fuhrmeister
    fuhrmeister Posts: 1,796 Member
    Options
    AMAZING! You kick BUTT!
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    Options
    Now that's the spirit. I like your attitude :)

Well done, keep it up!
  • KLo924
    KLo924 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I love this :) Congratulations!!!

I'm training for a marathon now and always find myself putting myself down while explaining that. For example, I'll start by saying, "I know I don't look like it, but...". I'm stopping that today.

Let's own what we can do!!!
  • Deedles2012
    Deedles2012 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    your = possessive
    you're = you are

After what all she did this is what you had to say? Grow up!
  • Jking826
    Jking826 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    WOW....Thanks for posting. I needed to see this. Im scheduled to do a WD on the 26th :smile: Im SO hype about it but dont know if Im going to be able to hang lol... You just motivated me....