Old and new

Options
I have been a member for several weeks, but never introduced myself. I have lost 40 lbs. since last November. MFP would have been an excellent resource if I had only known! I joined MFP to help me track my calories to gain muscle, hopefully without gaining fat as well. I have hesitated to admit my weight gain goals to all of you who are working so hard to lose weight, but then I realized that we are all on a journey to better health and fitness! Good luck to you all and keep up the good work!!!

Replies

• jdtrainer
    jdtrainer Posts: 160
    Options
    I have been a member for several weeks, but never introduced myself. I have lost 40 lbs. since last November. MFP would have been an excellent resource if I had only known! I joined MFP to help me track my calories to gain muscle, hopefully without gaining fat as well. I have hesitated to admit my weight gain goals to all of you who are working so hard to lose weight, but then I realized that we are all on a journey to better health and fitness! Good luck to you all and keep up the good work!!!
  • elliott062907
    elliott062907 Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    welcome, i fell off about 3 weeks ago due to some family crap, but am back at it.
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Well said!!! Nice to meet you, on this journey together:flowerforyou:
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome to the family officially:drinker:
  • MamahKim
    MamahKim Posts: 3
    Options
    Hello Everyone,

I just joined a couple of days ago, and I think MFP is the greatest thing I've ever come across. Since January I have lost 40 pounds. I really feel good inside and I have so much more energy. I have never tracked my progress on line, so this is all new to me, but I am truly enjoying this site. I needed something to be accountable to, and I don't do gyms or clinics, so this is just right for me.
  • beep
    beep Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options

Make sure when you "check-in" to add an entry for your starting weight back in the past, to show the amazing loss you've accomplished. Believe me, it is encouraging for all the rest of us, to see someone has actually been able to do what (in my mind) is nearly impossible.