Replies

• mdbs2004
    mdbs2004 Posts: 220
    Options
    a picture is worth a thousand words (;
  • MonkeyBars
    MonkeyBars Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    LOL I'd gladly share some of mine! I'm an E and have an impossible time finding cute bras. I also can't go out to the bar without people trying to touch them!

which bars do you go to, I need to see this?

LMAO

sorry, but this is interesting.... if you drop fat, you'll drop it everywhere, so are some women predisposed that they can hang onto their boob fat longer then others?

Normally, where ever you get fatter first, you normally lose last.

This may be worth a read for all of us :)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adipose_tissue
  • lindsiswatchingyou
    lindsiswatchingyou Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Yup, had to buy smaller bras yesterday and I'm only 12lb down. Boobs are disappearing fast, not that my giant B cup was much to brag about to begin with.
    :frown:

Me too! I was only a B to begin with and they're shrinking by the day. I'm okay with it, but if they get any smaller I might have to buy a damn training bra!
  • sugboog29
    sugboog29 Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    Please don't hate me! I've went from a 38G to a 34G. Not losing cup size but my band size is getting smaller. I have another 30 pounds to go and if I go down another band size (heaven forbid 2) I may never find a bra!! Good thing, they are starting to head a bit more north than south these days....thanks to my workouts!!
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    Mine are gone too..I'm not sure but I think they went where socks go... some unknown place.

I'd rather have smaller breasts than to put 40lbs back on and, hey we can always wear padded, push-up bras! :)
  • FitBunnyEm
    FitBunnyEm Posts: 320
    Options
    im not losing mine, they are the same but perkier and actually look bigger as my waist is smaller...id much rather be fit with a nice handfull than fat with a huge pair anyday...plus theres surgery if its such a deal...luckily i like mine! :)
  • steplaj
    steplaj Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    Smaller is definately better! At least in my opinion!
  • Arrabindi
    Arrabindi Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    You're not losing your boobs. You're just returning them to their naturally intended size.

Exactly! I used to think I had big boobs - it turns out I don't! I've just been fat since I hit puberty :)
  • mjboswell
    mjboswell Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I'm not losing mine either. Genetics must play a role in the shape and size of breasts. It doesn't matter if I gain or lose weight, and my weight has fluctuated between 100lbs to 140lbs. They stay in a D cup, the only thing that changes is the band size. As a matter of fact the girls look like they did in high school, now if I could just make the rest of my body look like it did then.
  • helen0616
    Options
    Yup, had to buy smaller bras yesterday and I'm only 12lb down. Boobs are disappearing fast, not that my giant B cup was much to brag about to begin with.
    :frown:

Me too! I was only a B to begin with and they're shrinking by the day. I'm okay with it, but if they get any smaller I might have to buy a damn training bra!

I know, RIGHT?!!??!?! I was wondering if I was going to have to get a AA!?! I guess I should be glad I went from a 38B to a 36B but these poor cups are way more padded than the old bra and are not full, either. I'll be an A before I'm done, I feel confident.
  • ShaunaLouiseGetsFit
    Options
    i am genuinely not liking my boobs disappearing. the only fat that i will accept, is the one in my boobs.

Always implants....

i am assuming you are going to give me the money for these implants.....
  • ahmommy
    ahmommy Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Yeah, my reward for completing the 30DS is going to be splurging on a few good bras to make the girls look happy, at least in clothes. I don't think anything short of surgery is going to make them look happy without clothes, LOL. Mine were only ever big when I was pregnant or nursing, though, so I'm going to stick with my itty bitties from here on, thank you very much.
  • krystyleee
    krystyleee Posts: 219
    Options
    You're not losing your boobs. You're just returning them to their naturally intended size.

And that really isn't true. When I was 98lbs, I had bigger boobs than I do now. I went up to 176lbs and my boobs got very nice size, but now that I have lost weight (down to 111) my boobs were bigger when I was 98lbs. Losing fat in the boobs sucks and I know plenty of women who have lost weight but kept most if not all of their boobs. Not all women lose boobs first- everyone loses it in different places- lucky them..lol

Well, it may not necessarily be true for you, but it probably is for some people. Everytone is different :)
  • kgprice11
    kgprice11 Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    That is why they have plastic booby surgery haha
  • SuperSexyDork
    SuperSexyDork Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    LOL I'd gladly share some of mine! I'm an E and have an impossible time finding cute bras. I also can't go out to the bar without people trying to touch them!

which bars do you go to, I need to see this?

LMAO

sorry, but this is interesting.... if you drop fat, you'll drop it everywhere, so are some women predisposed that they can hang onto their boob fat longer then others?

Normally, where ever you get fatter first, you normally lose last.

This may be worth a read for all of us :)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adipose_tissue

Breast are not composed entirely of adpose. They're also composed of connective tisses, mammary glands and milk ducts. Genetics plays a role in determining what percentage of breasts are composed of what tissue. Therefore, like someone above said, if you only have breasts because you gained weight, you lack a large amount of the other breast tissues and when you lose fat they "dissapear."

Also, body type has a lot to do with where fat is stored and where it is taken from first. If you are very bottom heavy (pear shaped) then you will probably lose weight in the breasts first thing... Apple shapes will lose from the extremities. Hourglass from the midsection and so on...
  • rachelblair09
    Options
    oh hunny im with ya on this one :( went from a D to a B :( sucks!
  • lafochs
    lafochs Posts: 21
    Options
    But just think of how much easier jumping rope is. =)
  • peejay34mason
    peejay34mason Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Wow, what a great thread this has been to read. So many people have much to say about breasts!!! Face it... we will lose some in our breasts as they are composed of fat. Gotta say, I am willing to lose there to make the overall body minimal fat!
  • KitchenAbs
    Options
    I never, ever had a bigger belly than my boobs. Now I'm down to a UK size 8, my belly is bigger MEH
  • katy84o
    katy84o Posts: 744 Member
    Options

And it isn't always the first to go, it depends on your genetics of course.
    (my first to go was the back fat & then stomach, as that was the last place I gained it)

This is the same for me, I haven't lost any of my boobs yet (i'm thankful). It's always my back and stomach that go first. I looove that the back starts to melt away first; and then my legs.. I had previously lost (then gained back) 30lbs and my boobs didn't go anywhere, still the same size as in high school and I graduated 6 years ago