Spouses on MFP

Options

Replies

• skylark94
    skylark94 Posts: 2,036 Member
    Options
    My husband uses MFP off and on. He's not real good about sticking with it though and I don't push the issue. I give him the tools, but it's up to him to decide to be healthier.
  • Celestialfairie
    Options
    My boyfriend is on here. He logs when he remembers to but isn't too strong with keeping up with it on a daily basis. Then again, he really only started paying attention to it at all once he saw how much I had lost (not that it's a 'lot', but he says he can tell). While I wish he'd be a bit more on top of things, I kind of like that it's one thing that I can do better than him. :)
  • MissGraziano
    Options
    My husband is not here but he needs to be. Really needs to be.

I'm with you on this one!
  • cior
    cior Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend was on here. He is the only friend on my list that hasn't logged in for months on end and haven't removed him from my list. LOL He says he hasn't given up yet. I don't want to have losing weight a miserable experience, so he will come around to it when he is ready!
  • Elizaj85
    Elizaj85 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I love my hubby dearly, but his idea of diet food is buttering one side of bread on his sandwich and eating salad with his dinner lol! But he's one of those men that can eat anything and gets away with it!
  • Redskins76
    Options
    My wife "ladyzumba" is on her with me but she is more dedicated than me! If i had to be honest it keeps me in line to try and stay in shape!
  • Mama_Mila
    Mama_Mila Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    My husband does not need be on here! Makes me sick :/ he can eat anything and everything...but it would be fun! We'd just s***talk each other and flirt hardcore lol
  • concerto3
    concerto3 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    My Fiance is just recently on here, but not to lose weight, he is here to gain muscle!!
  • amberlongsine
    amberlongsine Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Yeah son! Thats how it should be!
  • Busymomshantell
    Busymomshantell Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    My hubby and I are both on here. He was first, and I was on fitday.com. I tried MFP and liked it better, so I moved on over. We started going to the gym together in the morning before he goes to work, he likes it when I go,although I prefer to go later in the day.
  • RunMyOregonBunsOff
    RunMyOregonBunsOff Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    My husband got me on here but he isn't on here himself just yet. I think that he would be great on here but he really isn't that into tracking his food. I do most of the cooking though and always have salad on hand so he eats healthier than he used to but still pretty high cal. He works out really hard 2 to 3 days a week and just started running with a friend last night to get ready for warroir dash next month. We are on different journies but as long as we can both be good examples of healthy for our kids, then I'm happy.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    this is an awesome thread.
  • zophiel67
    zophiel67 Posts: 181
    Options
    My hubby (cbrown26) is on here with me. He joined shortly after I did. He also does much better than I do and has less to lose. But he is quite supportive, so it's nice having him around. :wink:
  • amberlongsine
    amberlongsine Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I love to see couples on here!
  • TXStephSki
    TXStephSki Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    My hubby (cbrown26) is on here with me. He joined shortly after I did. He also does much better than I do and has less to lose. But he is quite supportive, so it's nice having him around. :wink:

This! My hubs has lost 3 more pounds than I have. He looks great! I swear he did not need to lose weight to begin with, but he wanted to support me. I told him that if he REALLY wanted to support me, he'd moan and groan about how hard it is! Instead, he pops out of bed at 5:30 every morning ready to go to the gym. He's great at motivating me and is an awesome cook, so I guess I'll keep him around!
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    My dh is on here, he has no friends, not even me.
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options
    mine is in my trunk.
  • StevLL
    StevLL Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    My wife (Hootsmamma) and I are doing this journey together and it makes it so much easier and fun too. Rock on couples!
  • Irisheyes88
    Options
    Wish my husband would join.....
  • Corsetopia
    Corsetopia Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    My husband is here, but I won't accept his friend request. Teehee ;]