where are my boobs?

Options

Replies

• paris458
    paris458 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    my butt and boobs were the first to go, but the fat on my belly likes to stick around the longest... :(
  • piratebaby12
    piratebaby12 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Boobs today, gone tomorrow. That's what happens as soon as I hit 131 lbs. Bye bye boobies!
  • Erisad
    Erisad Posts: 1,580
    Options
    I would be sad if my boobs disappeared. After losing 60 pounds, I still have a C cup so I'd like for it to stay that way as I lose the last 40 pounds to get to my goal. Even if it's a smaller C, I like those proportions. :)
  • innocenceportrayed
    innocenceportrayed Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    I have to say I guess I'm not female then because every time I've lost weight I never lose it from my boobs. They're small enough as is, I'd never want to lose any from them.

But I just checked, still female. Just different apparently.
  • emjay1971
    Options
    Mine stay basically the same no matter what my weight. I wish I could be a "normal" size in that area... You know, the size you can buy in a regular store, which is usually only up to a DD if you're lucky. For me, as I get smaller, but boobs just appear to get larger.

It's different for everyone... I guess it just depends on what your natural size is, and if they are made up of soft fat, or actually tissue that's supposed to be there. The smallest I can ever hope for is a 38G. Sheesh.
  • Erisad
    Erisad Posts: 1,580
    Options
    i am genuinely not liking my boobs disappearing. the only fat that i will accept, is the one in my boobs.

Always implants....

I asked my bf about this if my boobs get too small and he was strongly against this. So I just gotta hope I keep my Cs and don't lose too much from them. >.<
  • jcstanton
    jcstanton Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    i am genuinely not liking my boobs disappearing. the only fat that i will accept, is the one in my boobs.

You can have some of mine. I'd like to lose about half of what I have. That would put me at about a full C.
  • LaSweetMini
    LaSweetMini Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I rather have small boobs and be fit! I HATE BIG BOOBS! Its not all its cracked up to be! Be happy :)
  • harlanJEN
    harlanJEN Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    You're not losing your boobs. You're just returning them to their naturally intended size.

THIS ^^^^^

they are boobs. All diff shapes and sizes. one size isn't any better than another. We all want what we don't have. Isn't that the way of it?? ROCK OUT what you have!!
  • 17ChargerGirl17
    Options
    I've always been big breasted even when I was a smaller size. And I liked my boobs!!!
    But I would much rather be smaller with smaller boobs then fat with large ones!! lol
  • sarah_529406
    Options
    I feel ya... I have the same problem :(
  • VeroJuly
    VeroJuly Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Just tell yourself that they look happy and perky instead of big and saggy. I went from 36C to 32A and I don't care, my husband still loves them :)
  • jcstanton
    jcstanton Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    But just think of how much easier jumping rope is. =)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: And running, and jumping jacks, and playing on the trampoline, etc...
  • moonfire628
    Options
    I actually haven't lost anything in my actual breasts, but my band size has gone from a 40G to a 34F. I'll take it. I have gone to a plastic surgeon about a reduction (my back is always in pain because of my girls) and he told me I have no actual fat in my breasts, it's all tissue, and no matter how much weight I lose I most likely won't see my boobs shrink. :( I WANT them smaller lol Trade?? I do hate that I have stretch marks on them from being so big, and my nipples aren't where they really should be, but I'm trying to find exercises to make them perkier. Haha.
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    Damn, I feel pretty lucky that I am approaching a 100-pund total weight loss and have only lost 2 band sizes in my boobs, and POSSIBLY half a cup size (from DD to D). At least, not yet...maybe mine will be the last thing to go...lol
  • hs1956
    hs1956 Posts: 16
    Options
    I like smaller breasts. As mentioned, exercise is so much easier.
  • NKF92879
    NKF92879 Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    They are always the first to go (hips are the last). You are getting healthy and believe me...being in good health trumps big boobs.

Really? Because I've lost almost 20 pounds and my boobs haven't shrunk noticeably. I've lost inches, but not boobage.

OP: Maybe doing some chest exercises would help? Sometimes building the muscles behind the breasts helps them appear larger.
  • KeriW626
    KeriW626 Posts: 430
    Options
    Hmmm, Im down 19 and mine are actually fuller than they were before, and are still kinda perky!. They were the last to go on my last journey? so I think I must just be backass words.
  • lakota1307
    lakota1307 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    well ladies your not the only one with issues!!!, they say you gain an inch of penis for every ten lbs you lose! I've lost 50 lbs and I'm still waiting !!!!!!!!!!! ROFLMAO:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • laura4smith
    laura4smith Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    So, what is the point of this topic?

If it's the question in the title: they are on your chest, between your belly button and your neck.

But seriously though, would you rather be fat and large chested or healthy with smaller breasts?

There is nothing you can do about your breasts disappearing from weight loss, apart from surgery, which I wouldn't recommend.

It is best to just learn to love your new body, no matter what the size of your breasts is.

Amen! I agree.