Jillian Michael's 30 day shred completed!

Options

Replies

• Davariluv
    Davariluv Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    You go girl!! Good idea to take before and after pics...it gives you the visual us women need...no stopping now...your on the right path!!!
  • Reginahasdoneit
    Options
    Wow, that is great!:laugh:
  • Fergie21
    Fergie21 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Amazing work :)
  • KodAkuraMacKyen
    KodAkuraMacKyen Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Congrats! That is so awesome!
  • lorettaasmith
    lorettaasmith Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Good job! You give me courage as I'm getting ready to start 30DS!
  • hiawathaperez
    hiawathaperez Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    You rock....besides looking good on the outside you have vastly improved your interior....

controls weight, combats disease, improves mood and energy boost.....and you look
    mahvelous, simply mahvelous.

I am on day 3.....

I can do it, I can do it if I try.....

Lisa

PS i purchased mine used off of Amazon for 2.00 plus shipping 4.99.

3 levels 30 days 20 minutes per day......Good Luck
  • ashdred
    ashdred Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You have inspired me! I bought the dvd RIGHT before I discovered I was pregnant. Baby's out..you're going to make me pop it in this week.
  • FR89
    FR89 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    nice work!!! x
  • Gentlejazz2012
    Options
    Simply Put - you look AMAZING!!! Great Job done and keep pushing!!!
  • divadoll41
    divadoll41 Posts: 188
    Options
    you look awesome keep up the good work!
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    What an amazing weightloss in 30 Days. COngrats!
  • MzVonda
    MzVonda Posts: 87
    Options
    You look amazing well done :-)
    I have been doing this and was on day 9 of level one when I fell (not doing the exercise on a jetty) and really hurt my back. I tried to have a rest for a few days but when I tried again it just started hurting. I have just come back of hols and was even doing it every morning via youtube. I am going to give it another go at the end of Aug - I am just swimming at the moment and walking trying to sort my back out.

Don't give up, youve come to far to throw in the towel....just keep pushing past any stumbling blocks,....I too hurt, but I keep pressing on stretching more to losing my muscles then I saw that as I continue it got better....I did it first thing EARLY in the morning to get it out tof the way and even when I felt like it wasn't working---Crying and All---I continued....just keep moving...you will thank yourself later when you do!!! Good luck and Im here for ya if you need an encouraging pal!!!
  • kimimila86
    kimimila86 Posts: 424
    Options
    Those are AWESOME results!!! I love (hate) Jillian. Do you plan on trying another DVD of hers? I've stared Ripped in 30, and it's no joke! Great job! :drinker:
  • lovestubbs
    lovestubbs Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    wow u look great! good job! i need to get this video and quick!
  • MonicaLee92
    Options
    Great job girl!
  • newmrsdec10
    newmrsdec10 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Great job! Keep up the good work. I like your goal title, haha! I might have to add that one to my list: Team High School Skinny!
  • wheezybreezy
    wheezybreezy Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Awesome work! You should be so proud :flowerforyou:
  • nicew0
    nicew0 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! Good for you for sticking to it. I started 30DS a few months ago but had some set backs. You've inspired me to give another go!
  • prlow
    prlow Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    great job, I'm also doing JM 30 DS and I can't wait to see my results. Sometimes it's hard to get up and get my workout done but seeing posts like this keeps me motiviated!!
  • CarolinaGirlinVA
    CarolinaGirlinVA Posts: 1,512 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Very inspiring too. I started it once before and quit. I have my 20 year high school reunion next month and I want to look great...so I am back at it. Just finished level 1, day 2 and I can tell I was able to do a little more than day 1. Very encouraging!!

You look great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!