Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than ........

Options
1235»

Replies

• Annette_rose
    Annette_rose Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Wow, you are beautiful and I too have struggled so can relate. I was married 16 years to a man who berated me and when he cheated on me and said it was because she was slender, I became bulemic so that I could be slender too. I still despised myself. I am still working on feeling better about myself and haven't done so well lately. Thank you so much for sharing this. It helps the rest of us know we are not alone in the battle we have within us. You are awesome!!!
  • kgprice11
    kgprice11 Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    I agree with that
  • Wabbit05
    Wabbit05 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Such an amazing message. Thank you for this. We are all beautiful. We just need a reminder like this in our life.
  • tishajo
    tishajo Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for posting your story! You are absolutely beautiful. I'm thrilled you are finally truly happy. Congrats on the progress you have made and best of luck with the rest of your journey. :heart: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • oOMusicBabii
    Options
    Such a wonderful and truly inspiring story!
  • Ronni140
    Ronni140 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You have no idea how many people you have helped with this post...including me! You are soooo beautiful! Thank you!:flowerforyou:
  • karencogs
    karencogs Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Such words of wisdom and encouragement! You look great and most importantly you feel great about yourself. You are an inspiration!
  • ilovemybuggy
    ilovemybuggy Posts: 1,584 Member
    Options
    This is such a beautiful post! Thank you for posting it- and congratulations on LOVING YOURSELF. After all, how can we expect anyone to love us- when we don't LOVE OURSELF. You look fantastic by the way! Keep your head up :)
  • grdnr03
    grdnr03 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    you are beautiful:flowerforyou: and you know it!! thanks for sharing. best to you and your fiance
  • Rockmyskinnyjeans
    Rockmyskinnyjeans Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Wonderful post! You are beautiful, inside and out!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!