Options

Replies

• proudaunt
    Options
    bump
  • tbskipp
    tbskipp Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Wow! What a great story and you have done a remarkable job! :) I enjoyed reading both your story and the one about your friend, Anita Mills. Thank you for sharing!

I read her story also, and it made a LOT of sense to me. Worth checking out if anyone has not read it. :)
  • gjsmommy
    gjsmommy Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Awesome story! So motivating for the rest of us too! Thanks for sharing and congratulations to you!
  • motherbetty
    motherbetty Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You're an inspiration to many!
  • jakidb
    jakidb Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    I got a chance to read your storey; AWESOME! Keep up the good work; very inspiring!
  • JoolieW68
    JoolieW68 Posts: 1,879 Member
    Options
    Great motivation! I saw that story over the weekend and think it's awesome you use MFP!
  • cafeteriagirl
    cafeteriagirl Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    what an awesome story that is so wonderful to hear. what an inspiration you are to us all trying to hurdle over the binges:)
  • Monkeymomma05
    Options
    Great inspiration! Congratulations :flowerforyou:
  • DEEDLYNN
    DEEDLYNN Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I just got done reading that. AWESOME story!!!! Congrats.
  • DawnVanSlim
    DawnVanSlim Posts: 10,471
    Options
    Wow, great story! Thanks for sharing it with the world! You are amazing, Beast!
  • Cgrnlaw
    Cgrnlaw Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    WTG...
  • sarahelen1
    Options
    Truly Incredible and AWE inspiring!!!
  • ItsVJ
    ItsVJ Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring, Mark! Good for you!!
  • shopper3692
    shopper3692 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring!!! So happy for you and pray God continues to bless you and your family to the fullest!
  • SPBROOKS68
    SPBROOKS68 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    How much total weight have you lost now?? Your profile picture looks completely different the ones in the CNN article.
  • TheAncientMariner
    TheAncientMariner Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Well done sir!
  • msbobbitx
    msbobbitx Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Cool!
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    Options
    OMG it's that you in the picture on the article? You looked totally different now. What an amazing transformation! Congrats.
  • jazzhottie
    Options
    Congratulations!!! My husband and I are doing MFP together and are loving that we get to inspire, encourage, and support one another on this journey.
  • MrsSorenson
    MrsSorenson Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    That is great! I am at work now, but I will check out your link later! Thank you for sharing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!