CNN Did A Story About Me Today

Options

Replies

• CrazyMidget611
    CrazyMidget611 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    The story gave me goose bumps!! What awesome, AWESOME accomplishments you've made!!!!!
  • hockeymom95
    hockeymom95 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    What a great way to be recognized for your hard work!
  • ilysejohnson
    ilysejohnson Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    So inspiring! Thanks for posting the link - and continued success! BTW - The Richmond Marathon comes in the fall, and we have a reputation for being a great race!
  • beekuzz
    beekuzz Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    This is so awesome. Congratulations on your transformation.
  • gc_tweety
    gc_tweety Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing! We are blessed to hear it =D
  • yspen42
    yspen42 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Great job...
  • redlion45
    redlion45 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I actually read that story today. I didn't realize you were on MFP! Great story!
  • kgprice11
    kgprice11 Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    wow congrats!! There is a celebrity on here!!
  • AZDee
    AZDee Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    So cool.....
  • Cheri_Moves
    Cheri_Moves Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Thank you from the bottom of my heart for sharing this. I felt like I was reading my own story, but in your life, and your circumstances. I cried reading it.

I've ran 5, 10, 15K races this season. I just finished my first triathlon (sprint) a few weeks ago. I was obese all my life. Now, I can officially call my self a "triathlete" and a runner.

Thank you. And congrats on your new life!!! You are going to be one of the most inspirational iron-men EVER.
  • hkevans724
    hkevans724 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!!
  • bren998
    bren998 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Thanks for sharing!
  • vcorbin01
    vcorbin01 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Awesome story and phenomenal work! You're an inspiration to all!! Congrats and well done! :)
  • SwimTheButterfly
    SwimTheButterfly Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Wow! You did amazing work. Now I want to do C25k . I have heard it is wonderful from other friends, too. Thank you for sharing your journey.:flowerforyou:
  • Asil02
    Asil02 Posts: 261
    Options
    Congrats! :flowerforyou:
  • amyford25
    amyford25 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing that.... you are a great motivater! :happy:
  • nicew0
    nicew0 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!
  • tammyj83
    tammyj83 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Oh, my...that picture of you and your daughter on the roller coaster choked me up. How special that moment must have been for you. You're an incredible inspiration. Thank you for putting yourself out there so the rest of us can more easily visualize the possibilities for ourselves. All the best to you in whatever you tackle next... you're a hero! :flowerforyou:
  • Abrowe313
    Abrowe313 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    awesome story! i dream about taking my famly to disney world after i reach my goal! you are a great inspiration!
  • Kmachado9
    Kmachado9 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    WOW! You are an inspiration to me and many. I posted your story on my facebook. Great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!