Woke up exhausted...

Options
Today is only day three of the exercise and diet.
I feel amazing for the most part except I could barely roll out of bed this morning...

I woke up with a horrible headache and just so so so tired.
Granted I did work last night.
I work at a large restaurant and ran around yesterday carrying trays after trays for almost 5 hours.

So my issue is- am I really going to feel this tired and drained everyday I work or work out? I could barely walk down my stairs to get coffee and I'm usually so happy and chipper in the morning!

Please give me some of your advice and or tips to helping with this!!!

Replies

• phitme
    phitme Posts: 124
    Options
    Your body is adjusting to a lot of new stuff. You're probably going to be a bit beat for the first couple of weeks but after that your body should start adapting to your new plan and you will start to have more energy and feel much better. Hang in there, the first couple weeks are tough but if you push through, there is only good to come. :)
  • thefinn
    thefinn Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I have been on the diet for 7 days now and have lost 10 pounds...and yes I am tired. In fact I did something I have never done before. I woke up at 13:15 today!

Well it is a Sunday and I had nothing urgent planned and I did go yo bed at 3am. However now I have had my rest I feel great and although slightly tired I seem to have more energy. As each day goes by my energy levels have improved and I no longer crave chocolate or beer or any of the bad stuff. I actually really enjoy a very healthy meal.

I would suggest, if possible have one very long lie in. Sleep is very important to the body (in fact lack of sleep kills you long before lack of food or water). Once fully rested and after 5 or 6 days your body will become accustomed to the new food regime and will adjust. Get over this bump and you will feel great.

If you are still feeling tired then you need to take some supplements or introduce more protein into your diet such as chicken or bananas.

Good luck
  • SugarMummy2010
    Options
    Hey :smile:

Just wanted to say I know exactly how you are feeling! I am also on day 3 and I am soooo sore - How I have managed to get up but mainly Down the stairs today I have no idea !

I guess when they say No Pain No Gain - they really mean it! I'm sure you will get plenty more advice as the people on here are so supportive :smile: - I am sure the pain will ease and the energy will come in abundance very soon :smile: xx

Keep going you are doing Great :flowerforyou:

Sam xxxx