friends would be nice

Options
I've been using the app for 30 days on my own. I've lost 12 pounds so far.

I set my goals to lose one pound a week, but actually try to work towards to two pounds. I'm about 40-50 pounds overweight.

The only thing is, Sunday, is a day I can pretty much do whatever I want, and that really helps make the rest of the week more manageable. I'm happy with my results so far.

Would be nice to have a few people to help keep each other accountable/motivated. Feel free to add me. cardsfanlv

Replies

• icklekimmy
    icklekimmy Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Well done, thats a good loss in a month! I am only on week 3 so still figuring this site out!
  • senyosmom
    senyosmom Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    HI Cardsfan!

Welsome and congrats on the loss so far! Keep up the good work!
  • cardsfanlv
    cardsfanlv Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the welcomes. Its tough sometimes, I have had horrible eating habits most of my life. Fast food, soda, I love carbs and sodium. But I keep reminding myself that my daughter deserves a healthy daddy.
  • 11Jayme11
    11Jayme11 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Thats an awesome loss.. great job!
  • Csitri
    Csitri Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your loss so far.

Feel free to add me if you would like another friend.
  • dandoona2013
    dandoona2013 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    many congrats on your accomplishments - more to come and we're always excited to hear how you got there. Feel free to add me.
  • MissGeorgiaPeachy
    MissGeorgiaPeachy Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your loss! Doesn't it feel great!?
  • LCFulmer
    LCFulmer Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site... feel free to add me and my husband (jamesfulmer1) he is on here and we'll be glad to keep you motivated. I'm 15 days away from being on the site for a full year and my hubby started several months ago.
  • ilyahna
    ilyahna Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well!

Sounds like you have some good motivation. =)
  • funkylemur
    funkylemur Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Nice loss! Im on week 3 and 11lbs, really positive :)
  • irishchick874
    Options
    Good Job!! I am new also. Feel free to add me.
  • terra32903
    terra32903 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Great loss doing it on your own. I love(d) all those same things but I can tell you once you get on a healthier eating food kick the fast food won't taste as good anymore. All I have to do is think about a greesy burger and my stomach starts turning. Eating it...that would be ugly FAST. Good luck to you on your new lifestyle!
  • nomorechub68
    Options
    I totally understand wanting to have 'buddies' on here to be able to connect with to help motivate each other. Feel free to add me. I am fairly new as well so I don't have a big friend base yet....I don't want to have hundreds of friends, I prefer to have 'several' that actually care about each other...
  • katiekenzie
    Options
    friends always help with encouragement.....feel free to add.
  • cardsfanlv
    cardsfanlv Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Great loss doing it on your own. I love(d) all those same things but I can tell you once you get on a healthier eating food kick the fast food won't taste as good anymore. All I have to do is think about a greesy burger and my stomach starts turning. Eating it...that would be ugly FAST. Good luck to you on your new lifestyle!

I still get one every sunday, and I still love it!

But I love losing weight even more.
  • acalitri
    acalitri Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just signed up and motivated to reach my goal!:happy:
  • Assassins_Angel
    Options
    I have to admit this depresses me a little as I've been at this over 90 days and I'm still yo-yoing in my weightloss!!

I do congratulate you on your fantastic loss though and am here to help encourage you where I can. :)
  • lesleyt1982
    lesleyt1982 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    great job in a months hun. add me always happy to share and motivate.
  • shyrina25
    shyrina25 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    awsome job, u can add me:)
  • jsteinberg87
    jsteinberg87 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Add me, I need friends as well!