where are my boobs?

Options

Replies

• alasin1derland
    alasin1derland Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    The sad part, for me, is that mine are not exactly shrinking to a normal size, they are looking more like deflated balloons! I've gone from 38DDD to 36 LONG~:grumble:

This made me laugh out loud! I better keep doing my pushups. lol
  • SandysNewLife
    SandysNewLife Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    oddly i lost from hips first .im still waiting for chest to disappear some.
  • a_new_dawn
    a_new_dawn Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    oddly i lost from hips first .im still waiting for chest to disappear some.

I lost weight from my hips first also, which was great as I've always been bottom heavy. What was not great was the massive whoosh that took my 36c's and replaced them with 34a's. I've never been an A cup in my life, even at my lightest weight. Im not overly pleased they're gone, but id still much prefer to be where I am now than overweight with c cups.
  • samantha8jean
    samantha8jean Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    well ladies your not the only one with issues!!!, they say you gain an inch of penis for every ten lbs you lose! I've lost 50 lbs and I'm still waiting !!!!!!!!!!! ROFLMAO:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    [/quote

Lol!!!!
  • heylookitscass
    heylookitscass Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'd like to be AA please. I hate having boobs. They're so annoying.
  • jcjsjones
    jcjsjones Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    i am genuinely not liking my boobs disappearing. the only fat that i will accept, is the one in my boobs.

I am the opposite. I have lost the fat in my legs, arms, and face, but everything in the middle seems to go nowhere! LOL! Fat belly, big boobs!
  • hiawathaperez
    hiawathaperez Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    roll em up with a ham key stuff em in your bustenhalter and get on with it......
  • Kremlin16
    Options
    Build up those pec muscles! Its not a miracle, but for me building up muscle behind those shrinking breasts really helps them look fuller and stay perky. and its way less expensive than surgery
  • Iansmommy123011
    Iansmommy123011 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    I had my son 7 months ago. I breast fed him till he was 4 months. My milk supply wasn't enough for him so I had to stop and end up buying formula. So after BF and working out I lost 2 cup size. I went from a C cup to a A cup. I went shopping because I was needed or new bra's and underwear and get rid of all that maternity stuff. When I got measured I am now 36 A. I bought my self a new bra last week a push up bra since I feel like I have nothing. But I am trying to accept my new body and my bra size. I was a little disappointed that I lost 2 cup size. But there isn't much I can do and just deal with it. My husband tells me he likes my new size he likes smaller boobs then bigger ones.
  • loobloo87
    Options
    I've never had a big chest, always been an A/B cup. I have the same problem of weight coming off my chest first but now I look anorexic if you look at my chest but i still have a tyre of fat around my middle... I want to lose my stomach but its making the rest of me look horrid!! It's just unfair!!
  • trixiemou
    trixiemou Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Too much info I am sure, but I cant wait to go down at least another size. I hate having to buy bras with thick straps They do not look good under certain tops. :blushing:
  • Lindbergnd
    Options
    I've noticed my boobs getting smaller too, but thats where you do lunges and seats to get a bigger butt instead! haha, thats the way i look at it.
  • Bearman45
    Options
    i am genuinely not liking my boobs disappearing...

Well, my boobs have definitely gotten a lot smaller. And this is good. :tongue:
  • oldsalty1
    Options
    Soooo I lost 2 lbs last week...all boobs.....
    Why oh why can the fat no disappear from my back as well...
  • starracer23
    starracer23 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    fit body>big boobs

I will have to buy some replacements at some point. but it's not a deal breaker for me. I'm not going to quit because my boobs are disappearing.
  • Shamrock9377
    Shamrock9377 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    My hubby and I joke that I went from a 44DD to a 38L....that stands for LONG!!! ROFL!!!! I'd rather be healthy than have tig bitties!:happy:
  • CannibalisticVegetarian
    CannibalisticVegetarian Posts: 1,255 Member
    Options
    My titties went bye-bye.....Just wish they would have taken their overweight cousin 'Belly' with them.
  • tammys_changing
    Options
    I know what you mean and I know the feeling! :sad:
  • DawnEH612
    DawnEH612 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    I went from a 38 c/d to a 34 a/b. it isn't that my boobs are smaller. If they were still nice, round and plumb and a/b that would be fine... It's just now there is nothing there.. Empty sacks. I am so far from vain and never ever tout of ever considering any elective surgery, but I have honestly be contemplating breast lift/implants....
  • DawnEH612
    DawnEH612 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    My hubby and I joke that I went from a 44DD to a 38L....that stands for LONG!!! ROFL!!!! I'd rather be healthy than have tig bitties!:happy:
    So funny, lmoa about the LONG comment. I can Painfully relate! When I was younger and lost weight my boobs retained their shape better... Age and gravity are unforgiving!