Rocking a Bikini after overcoming binging

Options
http://aprilfitness.shutterfly.com/pictures/8

In June of 2011 I was around 156...

By Sept I was 112. I lost it too quick. Too fast. I had emotional reasons why I did the merry go round that I won't go into here. But suffice it to say by Jan I was 136. So from Dec to Jan...I jumped almost 25 lbs. That's alot in one month. I may even have gotten past that(actually I am 100% sure I did, ) but I stopped weighing myself and kept binging.

I'd eat a 30 bananas, 5 jars of frosting., 2 cans of peanut butter...

The binging of frosting and peanut butter was almost a daily.

After a particular vomiting episode, I I decided to get off the rollercoaster of binging and weight loss/weight gain. I had to stop the ride before it got worse.

I decided to try a program called the Venus Index workouts. To keep me accountable I entered their contest.

Here is my entry. Cross your fingers I win!

Even if I don't win I've come to a point where I can make this lifestyle doable for me and still look good in a bikini!

http://aprilfitness.shutterfly.com/pictures/8

I'll find out if I win on Aug 20th!

Replies

• yummymummy65
    yummymummy65 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I hope you win. I'm rooting for you and keeping my fingers crossed!!!

btw, you look AMAZING!!!!!!!
  • brainache78
    Options
    Wow - that is an amazing story and you are one hell of a woman to have come out the other side looking so HOT. I am jealous. Not just of your body, but of your strength. I hope you win.
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    You look amazing..and Congrats for you changing you lifesytle to a healthier one...GOOD JOB and GOOD LUCK!
  • Mellie289
    Mellie289 Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    Good luck, April! Congratulations on what you accomplished. It's not even just the weight, but changing your lifestyle to be more healthy. I can't think of anything more full of empty calories than frosting, and peanut butter plus bananas isn't going to balance that out to be nutritious enough. You've come a long way to be an inspiration for getting that bikini body!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!