I need a new scent!

Options
Here's the scoop~ I need a new perfume!! UGH! I get bored quickly of fragrances and I want something new, fresh, exciting, sassy, sexy, fun, intriguing, subtle, & wild. I say all these things because that is how I choose what scent I wear to fit my mood that day..LOL I usually am a musk gal but am finding I like some of the more feminine girl smells. So, hit me with your heavenly scent ladies!! Guys are most welcome to comment on a fragrance they adore as well.

Replies

• Allie_71
    Allie_71 Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    I'm not really up on perfume scents, but I like oils. I tend to just put a dab of some sort of oil on my wrists and back of the neck. I oscillate between vanilla, cinnamon, or orange. If you feel like smelling like food (weird awkward sentence structure) then thats the way to go.

Caveat. Randomly people will stop and say, "is someone baking cookies?" when you walk by....
  • kgb6days
    kgb6days Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    Omnia Chrystalline by Bulgari. Absolutely fresh and delicious. People tell me I smell like sunlight and summertime when I wear it. I always get comments.
  • Janet9906
    Janet9906 Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    I use Lovely by Sarah Jessica Parker, I get compliments all the time about it.
  • carriecawley
    Options
    I like Eternity but I would not consider it one of the really girlie smells so I'm not sure if it is what your looking for.
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    Armani Code
    Kat von D Sinner
    Lolita Lempicka Purple
    Sud Pacifique Vanille et Ombre

just a few...i have over 16...
  • maddycovs
    Options
    SENSUAL AMBER FROM BATH&BODYWORKS. IT'S SEXY AND DELICIOUS.
  • Diary_Queen
    Diary_Queen Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    I typically stick with Flora by Gucci or Viva La Juicy by Juicy Couture.. those both smell great!
  • happythermia
    Options
    Right now I'm totally stuck on Aventus by Creed.

Top notes: Finest blackcurrant, Italian bergamot, French apples and a burst of royal pineapple.
    Middle notes: Exquisite roses with a complement of dry birch, Moroccan jasmine plus a hint of patchouli.
    Base notes: Musk with a touch of oak moss for depth, then ambergris and a dab of vanilla.

It's actually a men's fragrance. It is AMAZING.
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    my two favorites: on the cheaper end--bella belara by mary kay (which i could hook you up with). on the pricier end--flowerbomb by viktor & rolf :)
  • Catiec76
    Catiec76 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I wear Scentsy's quiver perfume! It is amazing!
  • jensan37
    jensan37 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    My three favorites are J'Adore by Christian Dior, Pleasures by Estee Lauder and Clinique Happy. All are good "everyday" scents and my husband likes them all :)
  • AmandaInGA
    AmandaInGA Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    i really love Far Away by Avon, it smells really good.
  • 7funnygirl7
    7funnygirl7 Posts: 1,176
    Options
    I use Lovely by Sarah Jessica Parker, I get compliments all the time about it.
    I have this but find it wears off quickly on me. I love it though!
  • MandaPaigeSparkles88
    MandaPaigeSparkles88 Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    I like Love Spell by Victoria's Secret and Tommy Bahamas. They both smell really good. I also like White Diamonds by Elizabeth Taylor when I am out of the two of those.
  • mirasmom02
    Options
    I see you said you're usually a musk type girl but before you give up on musks, have you ever tried Musk by Alyssa Ashley/ It's a little old school, but its still my personal fave. I have gotten many other fragrances over the years, but I have been using that one since the mid 90s.
    The BEST part is that it doesn't cost too much - - which works for me cuz as I said, I mix it up every once in a while, too! Good Luck!
  • AmandaInGA
    AmandaInGA Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    SENSUAL AMBER FROM BATH&BODYWORKS. IT'S SEXY AND DELICIOUS.

LOVE THIS!!!! have the perfume and the body spray
  • Flixie00
    Flixie00 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    I just discovered Tom Ford's Violet Blonde (renamed Violent Blonde by my friends). It has a subtle violet scent, but is not over the top flowery.
  • 3LittleMonkeyMom
    Options
    I love Beautiful by Estee Lauder, I wear that a lot. Also: Angel by Thierry Mugler, Vera by Vera Wang
    Those are my 3 favorites. :) Angel is my main winter fragrance.
  • astina2727
    astina2727 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Victoria's secret sexy little things, noir....it is so good.
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    I wear Love Spell from VS. I also have Princess from Vera Wang. Both smell wonderful. :)