get off MFP and exercise!!! :-)

Options
2»

Replies

• JosieRawr
    JosieRawr Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    I'm horrible about doing everything except exercising! Get off MFP and start exercising!

What exercises are you going to do this week?

I already did n I would again, but I'm already eyeballing the 600+ calories that I need to eat with disdain.. : ) n another exercise would mean another snack/meal...

Edit- This week I will probably dance, zumba, use resistance training machines and free weights, do calisthenics and body weight strength training!
    and hopefully swim though I've decided it's horribly inaccurate to log and i'm not sure I was to test my hrm in the pool even though it says water resistant lol..
  • EnchantedEvening
    EnchantedEvening Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    I'm starting a new upper body workout this week.
  • MizzDoc
    MizzDoc Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    C25K, walking, On Demand Workouts [mostly Robert Jones and Roger D.i.c.k.erman].

Was going to start New Rules For Lifting but probably won't start that till next week.
  • Cgirlish
    Cgirlish Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Today is my rest day ... but swimming and bikeing this week, ....not running for 2 weeks due to heel pain
  • Sixalicious
    Sixalicious Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I started 5/3/1 this morning. Today was all about deadlifts and tomorrow we do shoulder work. If it doesn't rain we'll probably go for a jog since Wednesday is an off day. Thursday is bench press and Friday is squats. I'm tired and excited all at the same time.
  • wood2415
    wood2415 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Just finished P90X Chest and Back. Do your best and forget the rest.