Endomondo or RunKeeper?

Options
I am looking to download a run/walk tracker onto my phone and was wondering if anyone has ever used either of these program and what your feeling are about them or is there another program you would recommend?

Replies

• deemat11
    deemat11 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have both, but find myself using RunKeeper. I like the voice cues, the GPS function works great for me, and it is easy to track many activities. I do not have anything against Endomondo (which I have installed as well), but I do not seem to have a reason for it.
  • ericcumbee
    ericcumbee Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    i used mapmyrun for a while, but had reason to call its accuracy into doubt. i switched to endomondo and have not looked back. i even ended up buying the Pro Version.
  • junetortoise
    Options
    Thanks for asking this. I was wanting to know the same thing. I just downloaded Endomondo to my phone but haven't tried it yet.
  • 207alicia
    207alicia Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm an Endomondo lover. After using the Nike+ system with many technical difficulties, it's a relief to use Endomondo. The automatic upload is pretty sweet and don't forget to check the website. You can connect with friends, see details of your activity, etc.
  • jlilangel
    Options
    I just started using RunKeeper today and so far so good!