Now or Never!

Options
I decided today it's Now or NEVER to lose some weight. It's alway been a trial for me but this weekend I went with my grown kids to raft and hike the Illinois river. I think they were so worried about my really red face and heavy breathing. It got my attention. I've always been athletic and love the outdoors. Since my kids have moved out 3 yrs ago I've not been interested in exercise. I am now the largest I've ever been. BTW, I'm not depressed nor do I have empty nest syndrom. I see my kids all the time.

I started back to work when the kids moved...at a Veteranarians office. I'm on the move all day with the animals. I don't get enough cardio activity and I am diabetic. I want his so bad for myself.

Wish me luck

Replies

• MorbidNTT
    MorbidNTT Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Good luck, kiddo.
  • Everythin2Lose
    Options
    You sound motivated for the right reason! Wishing you all the luck in the world! One day at a time! Feel free to add me :)
  • Poowa58
    Poowa58 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Good Luck!! I believe you can do this. You have the determination!!
  • nitka653
    nitka653 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Good luck! Welcome to the team!! (By team, I mean group of volunteer support for the rest of us mfp workers). Great work thinking through your decision, I would only change the decision to "Now!" instead of "Now or Never!" But that's me, if I give myself a fail option, I'm going to take it.

If you want supporters and friends feel free to add. I'm not always able to post and sometimes drop off the face of MFP because my own struggles stop me from participating, but I do want to support others and know that is what does help me when I show my face.
  • MindyG150
    MindyG150 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    Good Luck on your journey!
  • wtbsn
    wtbsn Posts: 2
    Options
    Good luck!! I just started this last week, I love the program!