Beautifully flawed

Options
13»

Replies

• srpthlgy
    srpthlgy Posts: 69
    Options
    You are an inspiration! I 100% agree that strength training is the missing link when it comes to weight loss/healthier living. It is what turned it all around for me too! Congratulations! You look fabulous!
  • 1SlimShaylee
    Options
    girl i do not see any freakin flaws at all! you are strong and beautiful, and so inspiring! muah!
  • HealthierHappierBrenda
    Options
    wow, thanks for sharing; i think i just found my new inspiration...all your hard work paid off; you look amazingly gorgeous!!!
  • Sidesteal
    Sidesteal Posts: 5,510 Member
    Options
    How did I not see this post earlier?!!

Rockin' it Sass!

Great great great transformation!
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    You really do look incredible. I only hope to someday look half as good. I covet your calorie goal though. I'm nearly a foot shorter than you.

But this inspires me to go on lifting heavy as I have been and eating well for my height.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Chick! You are gorgeous inside and out and totally amazing! You look so much happier and younger! You will never know how much you inspire me! I think it's amazing just that you accepted accountability and didn't even blame the kids! With 5 of them, nobody could have argued with you. But you didn't do that. You knew how you got there and you took charge of yourself and brought yourself back! I want to be just like you when I grow up! Much love!!! :smooched: :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • sz8soon
    sz8soon Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing! You have an amazing and very inspiring story! Congratulations on your success!
  • Martucha123
    Martucha123 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Saas you are great inspiration :)
  • 319tokona
    Options
    What an amazing transformation. What determination. You have an amazing ability to set your mind to something simply execute!. I look forward to seeing your progress as you set your mind of even higher goals!! Inspired and Inspiring!!
  • DangerSass
    DangerSass Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    You guys are so great. Thank you.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!