30 DS Level 1...

Options
So, I just started Level 2 today of my 30 Day Shred.
I've been following the diet as well. Today I did eat bad stuff but I was still under my calorie intake.
I felt like I was losing the weight but I took pictures today and put them on my profile to see my progress and I look exactly the same. I feel like I almost look fatter :(
Am I just being impatient? Does it take awhile longer to see results? I've been working really hard at this I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

Replies

• Abbieva
    Abbieva Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    How long have you been doing it? I just started Level 2 yesterday. I'm not taking pics but I've noticed I look and feel a little more toned. But I still need to lose some weight and gain more muscle. I have heard that the most results come in level 3. So if you aren't feeling challenged with level 2, maybe you can move ahead. Anyhow, feel free to add me if you'd like.
  • LesIsMoreXX
    Options
    I've been doing it since August 1st. I do find Level 2 challenging. Maybe I'm just being impatient. And I've also been reading that those who don't have a lot of weight to lose don't see the same great results as those with more to lose. Which makes sense. Just seems like I'm busting my butt!
  • happyfeetrebel1
    happyfeetrebel1 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    Level 2 was my personal hardest, but I hear a lot of peeps say that.

I only lost probably about 5 lbs while doing it, but I seriously lost 2 sized. I LOOK better too!
  • LesIsMoreXX
    Options
    I'm glad you had good results :)
    Man, Level 2 is killer. I did it twice today and I wanted to eat my own face. It was brutal!