Strange phenomenon

Options
124»

Replies

• littlelaura
    littlelaura Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    I think its sexy as all hell, a well defined V is hawt, if he is in shape and turns around and his crack is showing I would helpfully advise a fashion change as he might as well just put on a pink silk banana hammock (or fish-net or mesh man thong) at that point and show of his glutes too!!! :bigsmile:
  • Fatal1ty2k5
    Fatal1ty2k5 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I think the only issue for me is context. Same as most people on here, if I saw a guy walking around the gym with the low-hip pants on to show it off, that would just be ridiculous. I'm not turned on necessarily by all the low pants on MFP, but I have to admit, I've had fun wondering how long the guy spent getting the pants to that "perfect" spot... and how many times they've almost fallen off by accident cause it still seems silly to me.

Though maybe someone can help me out with an anatomy question... what makes "dat V"?

Pretty much just have to get your bf% low enough for it to show.

Eating clean and healthy will do more for your abs than any exercise. The visibility of abs seems to start at the upper abs and work it's way down. In a nutshell the uppers are the first to be visible, the lower the BF, the more that show. This is a general guideline but holds true most of the time.
  • jesusHchris
    jesusHchris Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    The gang I'm in makes it a requirement. During initiation, you have to run 15 feet with your hands up in the hair. If your pants don't fall off, you can't join.
  • Silverkittycat
    Silverkittycat Posts: 1,997 Member
    Options
    The gang I'm in makes it a requirement. During initiation, you have to run 15 feet with your hands up in the hair. If your pants don't fall off, you can't join.

hahahahaha!!!!
  • steveinct
    steveinct Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Pretty much just have to get your bf% low enough for it to show.

Eating clean and healthy will do more for your abs than any exercise. The visibility of abs seems to start at the upper abs and work it's way down. In a nutshell the uppers are the first to be visible, the lower the BF, the more that show. This is a general guideline but holds true most of the time.

Exactly right. Right now my upper abs are starting to show quite nicely. My friends say they aren't abs and are, in fact, my nipples... but I say they are abs and I am proud of my sweet 2-pack.
  • GmeB
    GmeB Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    don't like no Pants on the Ground!
  • peachyxoxoxo
    peachyxoxoxo Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Okay so my question is where the acceptable "happy trail" stops and where the unacceptable pubes begins.

I have never had an issue with how guys wear their pants, but now that I think about it, it is sort of silly to think about how it would look from behind. Lol.
  • Eerinelizz
    Eerinelizz Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    If you mean they're so low that their boxers are hanging out and they have crotch gap then no.

If you're talking they're low and showing off that incredibly sexy V -- then yes.

^^This!
  • sunrize_sc
    sunrize_sc Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    These are sooo funny!!!:laugh:
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    I am surrounded by wanna be men all day who wear their pants down to the ground. I prefer a sexy man who can dress properly and leave some to my imagination :)
  • NZhellkat
    NZhellkat Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Are my shorts too low??

They're not. They are perfect for displaying your gorgeous abs. And where they sit shows that you have a very good idea of how to dress yourself well. :glasses:
  • monicalosesweight
    monicalosesweight Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    I agree. I don't like the pants on the ground phenomenon. Now, I do like the tight swim pants the Olympian athletes were wearing WAY better than those giant baggy pants most guys where to the beach. I'm not sure what they are called but they look great. Ironically, they cover more than the speedos of the past and are sexier.
  • CarleyLovesPets
    CarleyLovesPets Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Nom nom nom.
  • Louisianababy93
    Louisianababy93 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    the v.

:)-