Hey Fat Girl!! Ya you..

Options
123457»

Replies

• hotroddiva
    hotroddiva Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Good job! I think I want to do a Warrior Dash now...looking at the website, I'm kind of pumped! lol :-)
  • obmckenzie
    obmckenzie Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Hell yeah! My bestie an I are training for Warrior Dash Date (when they come close to us again we want to be St. Jude Warriors!)

You rock!
  • danielledimedio1985
    Options
    your = possessive
    you're = you are

YOUR grammar corrections on this extremely positive post were unnecessary. you completely missed the point. you should be congratulating this beautiful woman for taking her first steps to a happier and healthier life instead of snidely correcting her grammar
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    your = possessive
    you're = you are

YOUR grammar corrections on this extremely positive post were unnecessary. you completely missed the point. you should be congratulating this beautiful woman for taking her first steps to a happier and healthier life instead of snidely correcting her grammar

Totally agree.

Oh, and FTFY:
    YOUR grammar corrections on this extremely positive post were unnecessary. You completely missed the point. You should be congratulating this beautiful woman for taking her first steps to a happier and healthier life instead of snidely correcting her grammar.

:tongue:
  • Shock_Wave
    Shock_Wave Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    your = possessive
    you're = you are

^don't be a douc*e :explode:

Good job op glad you found motivation and congrats! Mind over matter... :D
  • sunnyshine1313
    sunnyshine1313 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    That is a huge accomplishment, so proud of you for accomplishing that! Curious about possibly trying it myself next year. Great job!:drinker:
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    Yes! You are awesome!