Grrrrrrrrrrrr!!

Options
13»

Replies

• sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options

I think we'll all be happy when you find a new girlfriend :wink:

He needs to find a girl that will whoop his cockyness into shape, or suck the peppyness right out of him ( Sucubiss) A girl that will slap him across the face to say she loves him, Hey I heard Rosie O Donalds ex might fit the bill. If she can handle Rosie she will have Sargent saying Yes Mamm in no time!:laugh: :drinker:

Sarge...when you find a new girl *who will be lucky, btw*, send her to me....I'll teach her how to kick butt and take names!!!

Haha, you got it GTO. :laugh:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Soap opera? What exactly is the plot?? Tami meets Bertha or Jeremy gets a wedgie?? hehehe

:sad:

Sorry!! How bout Jeremy gets a wedgie from a beautiful girl????

Hmmm, We are getting closer....

Got it! How bout as the MFP CHURNS...

Tami's ex-cell mate BERTHA who is secretly married to Sarges cousin....because she’s pregnant by the father of his best friend who was kidnapped by the drug lord and they have a ransom for 100 g’s and so the brother is robbing his own father’s company but little does brother know that dad is bankrupt…. and well, he isn’t really even his father at all ! But the John Doe Dude in the hospital really is! GOOD STUFF!

Nah, too much like Tam's real life.

How did you find out??? Noooooooooo!!! *sappy soap opera music*
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    Better break out the shovel, it's getting deep in here.....
  • iluvsparkles
    iluvsparkles Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You guys are awesome.

now now sgt... you silly thing. Cracking us up is only setting the dryer to major fluff cycle. I'm telling you, as i warned you before, if you don't stop being such a cutie, one of these ladies is going to knock your door down... but maybe that wouldnt be such a bad thing in your book... but you know how those kinds of encounters usually turn out... :) Yay for judgement!
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You guys are awesome.

now now sgt... you silly thing. Cracking us up is only setting the dryer to major fluff cycle. I'm telling you, as i warned you before, if you don't stop being such a cutie, one of these ladies is going to knock your door down... but maybe that wouldnt be such a bad thing in your book... but you know how those kinds of encounters usually turn out... :) Yay for judgement!

Best. response. ever.

:laugh: