Options
Hi everyone,

I am new to this forum and I need a LOT of help! I have been trying to lose weight for a long time but just haven't been able to stay on track. I'm hoping the encouragement and support here will help me get on track!

Replies

• HypersonicFitNess
    HypersonicFitNess Posts: 1,219 Member
    Options
    Its all in your calorie intake (PS veggies are much more filling with much fewer calories than junk food).
  • aligarc07
    Options
    I am brand new here to !!! I came here for support I have only great things!! Lets hope to support eachother and get motivated!
  • JudeGilford
    JudeGilford Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Hi MellieJean,

I've gained and lost 10 or 15 pounds my whole adult life. The reason I came to myfitnesspal was because of the tracking feature for both food and exercise. I've been a money coach for years and the one skill that all financial gurus agree upon is tracking your expenses if you want to control your money. So it made perfect sense to me that if you want to control your food/exercise, you should track them as well. Big point here is complete honesty. No beating yourself up. "This is what I did today and if I make only these small changes, I can have a different outcome tomorrow."

I don't know how much you want to lose, so 10-15 pounds may sound silly, but believe me -- it's not silly, it's heartbreaking that I can't get this one area of my life where I want it to be.

Keep me posted on your progress and any time you want to talk, okay?

Blessings.
  • cliq2000
    cliq2000 Posts: 21
    Options
    :love: Hi, me too, so new, but looking to get a good support system here and hopin to help others with their goals as well if i can! Seems to be a great site. i just found out we can have recipes!!! :love:
  • applewrm
    applewrm Posts: 15
    Options
    Hi,

Glad you joined this group. I am finding it very useful to at least know the calories in my food. I think it is helping me eat better also. My goal is not to put on weight in my retirement years. Never really been overweight.