very bad day....

Options
Ok I had a very bad day, no i did not slip off my diet that is why i am here right now. i want so badly to just go to the cabinets and stuff my face and say screw it!!!! But I know I would hate myself tomorrow so I came here to stop myself. I think maybe I should take martial arts training so i can legally kick someones *kitten*!!!!:explode: :sad: :sad:

Replies

• fynendandi1
    fynendandi1 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Ok I had a very bad day, no i did not slip off my diet that is why i am here right now. i want so badly to just go to the cabinets and stuff my face and say screw it!!!! But I know I would hate myself tomorrow so I came here to stop myself. I think maybe I should take martial arts training so i can legally kick someones *kitten*!!!!:explode: :sad: :sad:
  • sarakenna1
    sarakenna1 Posts: 261
    Options
    Don't stuff your face! You will hate yourself in the morning! Play around on here for a while and you will forget about your cravings.

A martial arts class sounds like a great idea. Exersize and therapy in one!
  • CrystalBella
    CrystalBella Posts: 848 Member
    Options
    have a nice cup of tea.. thats what i do!

but good luck with the martial arts!
  • Mairacrg
    Mairacrg Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    o god I was in the same situation. My mom cooks everyday mexican food. I wanted to stuff myself with the delicious food. But I looked away and grab some quaker oats mini delights. I felt much better after I made my choice of a healthier food.
  • fynendandi1
    fynendandi1 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Cup of tea would be better than the chain of cigarettes I am smoking!!!!:smokin:
    Thank you guys for the comments i am starting to calm down, i am so mad at my ex and you know what he loved me being FAT, so i am going to show him by showing up to court as a real hottie:laugh: Have a great night and thanks again, this web site has earned its weight (or should i say my weight in gold!)!:wink:
  • BlackBeltLJ
    BlackBeltLJ Posts: 190
    Options
    Martial Arts are a great stress reliever, motivator for exercise and self-discipline. :bigsmile: It also makes you concious about when you eat and keeps your from eating! Besides: IT COUNTS on your exercise counter! I have been doing it for 2.5 years and love it. Black belt in 33 days (and counting!:love: )
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    :sad:

DON'T DO IT!!!!

Hokay... :tongue: So what's triggering your munching? I have an emergency back up food that I always use during super munchie times. The Act II 93% fat free popcorn and TONS of water!!! It is hard to initially "make myself" go for the bag and "just water"... :ohwell: But I do, and after I've had this munchie I'm MUCH happier. YUM! :bigsmile:

So how did you do about your munchie attack? :heart:
  • romywill
    romywill Posts: 42
    Options
    I have started to break my days into increments - trying to do good each increment - I have 3 increments - 8:00 to 12:00 (morning) 12:01 - 4:00 (afternoon) and 4:01 until whenever (night). If I eat too much during one increment - I just do better with the next increment. Don't stress about yesterday or tomorrow. Otherwise you keep beating yourself up and you will quit alltogether soon. Hang in there and don't fret. It is over - today is a new day!!!!

Romy