Karma is a beotch!

lina1131
lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
I posted that 'having a bad day' thread yesterday laughing at someone elses bad day...WELL...

First of all let me say that a few months ago I noticed a bump on my chest right under my neck and above my right boob. :laugh: (do you understand exactly where it is now? :bigsmile:). I didn't think much of it and went on with my life. The night before last my husband (Sal) asked me what that thing on my chest was and I was like "It's probably just a pimple under the skin" (so sexy, huh?). Well yesterday morning I woke up and the gosh darn thing had this red ring around it about the size of a quarter. I got worried and called my doctor's office and made an appointment...then my wonderful day started...

on my way to the doctor's office, it started raining shytballs. What does a normal human being doing when it starts raining and they are driving? You got it right! They turn their windshield wipers on. But, guess what? I COULDN'T because all the sudden mine stopped working. So i'm on the highway, shytballs of rain falling on the windshield and there was nothing I could do about it but pray to God that I am able to pull over on the side and call Sal. I managed to do that, and he said he would come pick me up, but I really didn't want him driving with Lilliana in the rain and stopping on the side of the highway with her. I tried them again...nothing. Then, I got this brilliant idea to press the little side thing to release the wiper liquid to see if it would release the liquid and wipe the windshield. BRILLIANT, it worked. Well, it wiped the shield once and if I pressed the thing again, it would wipe it again. So in order for the wipers to work, I would have to release liquid and it would wipe. :laugh: :laugh: So I tell Sal i'm going to try to do this all the way to the doctor's office (about 20 minutes away). It sucked, but it worked and I made it. I would rather risk MY life than have Sal come and get me with Lilliana in the pouring rain and stop on the side of the highway.

So, I get to the doctor's office and he says that thing on my chest is actually a cyst and more than likely it is not cancerous. He does, however, want me to have it removed. I will be making that appointment this morning.:sick:

Frick me and the horse I rode in on...

I called ^&#^ Mercedes and I have an appointment scheduled for Monday morning. I could have gone in sooner, but I want them to provide me with a loaner and Monday is the earliest they could do that.

This morning it was raining tornadoish weather (AKA, raining shytballs again) and the wipers still wouldn't work, so I drove Sal's car to work. It's fine and dandy, but when it's raining like heck and you are driving a car you are not used to, it sucks.

So, how is everyone else doing? :laugh: :bigsmile: :indifferent: :sick:

Replies

• lina1131
    I posted that 'having a bad day' thread yesterday laughing at someone elses bad day...WELL...

First of all let me say that a few months ago I noticed a bump on my chest right under my neck and above my right boob. :laugh: (do you understand exactly where it is now? :bigsmile:). I didn't think much of it and went on with my life. The night before last my husband (Sal) asked me what that thing on my chest was and I was like "It's probably just a pimple under the skin" (so sexy, huh?). Well yesterday morning I woke up and the gosh darn thing had this red ring around it about the size of a quarter. I got worried and called my doctor's office and made an appointment...then my wonderful day started...

on my way to the doctor's office, it started raining shytballs. What does a normal human being doing when it starts raining and they are driving? You got it right! They turn their windshield wipers on. But, guess what? I COULDN'T because all the sudden mine stopped working. So i'm on the highway, shytballs of rain falling on the windshield and there was nothing I could do about it but pray to God that I am able to pull over on the side and call Sal. I managed to do that, and he said he would come pick me up, but I really didn't want him driving with Lilliana in the rain and stopping on the side of the highway with her. I tried them again...nothing. Then, I got this brilliant idea to press the little side thing to release the wiper liquid to see if it would release the liquid and wipe the windshield. BRILLIANT, it worked. Well, it wiped the shield once and if I pressed the thing again, it would wipe it again. So in order for the wipers to work, I would have to release liquid and it would wipe. :laugh: :laugh: So I tell Sal i'm going to try to do this all the way to the doctor's office (about 20 minutes away). It sucked, but it worked and I made it. I would rather risk MY life than have Sal come and get me with Lilliana in the pouring rain and stop on the side of the highway.

So, I get to the doctor's office and he says that thing on my chest is actually a cyst and more than likely it is not cancerous. He does, however, want me to have it removed. I will be making that appointment this morning.:sick:

I called ^&#^ Mercedes and I have an appointment scheduled for Monday morning. I could have gone in sooner, but I want them to provide me with a loaner and Monday is the earliest they could do that.

This morning it was raining tornadoish weather (AKA, raining shytballs again) and the wipers still wouldn't work, so I drove Sal's car to work. It's fine and dandy, but when it's raining like heck and you are driving a car you are not used to, it sucks.

• GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Geez, some days you just wonder why you even got out of bed, huh??

But I'm glad you're OK.:flowerforyou:
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    :indifferent:

*slowly backs away*

(I hope your day gets batter Lina, here's a :flowerforyou: and I'm sending you feel better thoughts)
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Aw LiLi!

Lifes a beotch I guess huh?

You'll get through this huge bump in your rode of life and it will all sunny and beautiful again.

~Joanna:flowerforyou:
  • lina1131
    Thanks guys! I laugh at the memory of me releasing liquid for 20 minutes just to get my wipers going. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • lina1131
    And i'm going to laugh at the memory of me kicking the Mercedes dealerships *kitten* on Monday. I swear that I have had nothing but drama with this car and it is supposed to be this luxury thing you drive around and not have to worry about. :indifferent:
  • sgtinvincible
    And i'm going to laugh at the memory of me kicking the Mercedes dealerships *kitten* on Monday. I swear that I have had nothing but drama with this car and it is supposed to be this luxury thing you drive around and not have to worry about. :indifferent:

Just tell them if they don't do as you want, that you will unleash the full fury of GTO on them.

She'll be like, *shows left hand* This one's lightning! *shows right hand* This one's thunder! *assumes fighting pose* Don't get caught in the storm!!!.

They'll do anything you want, heck they'll probably give you a new car for your fluid squirtting trouble. :wink:

:laugh:
  • lina1131
    I need to go in all dramatic like and be like "I ALMOST DIED BECAUSE OF YOU!!!! I WANT A NEW 2045 MERCEDES NOW"

and see where that gets me. :bigsmile:
  • pmkelly409
    pmkelly409 Posts: 1,653 Member

Just tell them if they don't do as you want, that you will unleash the full fury of GTO on them.

She'll be like, *shows left hand* This one's lightning! *shows right hand* This one's thunder! *assumes fighting pose* Don't get caught in the storm!!!.

They'll do anything you want, heck they'll probably give you a new car for your fluid squirtting trouble. :wink:

YOU ARE FRIGGIN HYSTERICAL!! All my co-worker are looking at me funny for laughing out loud at this!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • pmkelly409
    pmkelly409 Posts: 1,653 Member

OH MAN! I can sooooooo relate to the emotions - why me? why when its raining? why? why? why ? *pounds on steering wheel ** (like that will reallly help!:laugh: )

I hope you have a much better day today!! :flowerforyou:
  • iluvsparkles
    iluvsparkles Posts: 1,730 Member
    ::HUG::
  • lina1131
    I guess this is better than the time when I was 16 years old, driving my cool mazda protege and the horn would honk on its own. I was at a drive thru and someone was infront of me and the horn just went about blasting itself like crazy. I didn't know what to do, so I started beating on the steering wheel. The person infront of me looks back and not only is my horn honking but i'm beating my steering wheel...

aaaaaaah the memmories! :laugh:
  • pavang82
    pavang82 Posts: 454 Member
    so your cyst, do you have to get it surgically removed, like going under the knife?
  • lina1131
    He said that I won't have to be asleep for it, but they do have to cut my skin open to remove it.

Nice. :indifferent:

As long as i'm in good health, that is all that matters. :heart:
  • REB89
    REB89 Posts: 493 Member
    I guess this is better than the time when I was 16 years old, driving my cool mazda protege and the horn would honk on its own. I was at a drive thru and someone was infront of me and the horn just went about blasting itself like crazy. I didn't know what to do, so I started beating on the steering wheel. The person infront of me looks back and not only is my horn honking but i'm beating my steering wheel...

aaaaaaah the memmories! :laugh:

• GTOgirl1969

Holy crap you are funny!!

Lina, you can borrow my economy-size can of whoop-*kitten*...there's enough to go around!!
  • sgtinvincible

Holy crap you are funny!!

Lina, you can borrow my economy-size can of whoop-*kitten*...there's enough to go around!!

My favorite threat....

I have a 5 gallon drum of whoop *kitten* and I'm getting ready to come over there and pour it all over you!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: (I just cracked myself up)
  • GTOgirl1969

My favorite threat....

I have a 5 gallon drum of whoop *kitten* and I'm getting ready to come over there and pour it all over you!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: (I just cracked myself up)

Mine is...."I'm going to cloud up and rain all over you!":laugh: