Options

Replies

• densta1968
    Options
    LOL Lizzy :laugh:
  • Cathcandoo
    Cathcandoo Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty sure the hesitant response on some people's part would be due to the fact that you are not the typical "profile" on this site...however, I believe every truly sincere person's effort to better themselves deserves a chance - so may your personal journey be a successful one.

The thing I like most about this site in the short time I have been a member is that people are serious about their desire to achieve their goals with the support of those they meet in this safe, honest, environment.....I'm sure you feel the same way :)
  • ladyfingers73
    ladyfingers73 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Looks like you are getting some attention ;) I'm looking for some motivation myself, feel free to add :)
  • Antonio_1
    Options
    Reminds me of my drill sgt. Sometimes when I'm running and I want to quit I can hear him in my head yelling at me "Run 'til you puke, and then just keep running!!!"

Welcome!

Nicole:glasses:

HA! I'm not quite as bad as a drill sgt (ok, at times maybe). Thanks for the welcome :flowerforyou:
  • Antonio_1
    Options
    Meow!

Sorry, had to say it :)

Lizzy is right, you will have tons of lady friends in no time with that pic!

:flowerforyou: :blushing:
  • Luciabella07
    Luciabella07 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    You can add me, I could use a little kick in the butt sometimes :wink:
  • Antonio_1
    Options
    I'm pretty sure the hesitant response on some people's part would be due to the fact that you are not the typical "profile" on this site...however, I believe every truly sincere person's effort to better themselves deserves a chance - so may your personal journey be a successful one.

The thing I like most about this site in the short time I have been a member is that people are serious about their desire to achieve their goals with the support of those they meet in this safe, honest, environment.....I'm sure you feel the same way :)

Thank you. Everyone has a story, something that brought them to a point where they wanted change. No matter if its 200 pounds to lose or 5 pounds, if your serious and doing it, more power to you!:smile:

Nice to meet you!
  • jconnon
    jconnon Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like, I am a slacker lately. " I gotta be honest with ya, I could use a good *kitten* kicking" :happy:
  • FatSlayer1016
    FatSlayer1016 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Greetings Antonio!

Welcome to MFP! I'm sure you will drop those last few lbs without a problem. Me on the other hand, totally slackin' lately. I could really use a drill sarg to keep me in line. And I'll return the favor with some humor!
  • Antonio_1
    Options
    Greetings Antonio!

Welcome to MFP! I'm sure you will drop those last few lbs without a problem. Me on the other hand, totally slackin' lately. I could really use a drill sarg to keep me in line. And I'll return the favor with some humor!

Thanks for welcoming me!

Girl don't be slacking!! Your doing this for you, right? You want to get healthier for you, right? If this **** was easy everybody and their mama would be healthy, but its not easy, its hard, it requires you to be strong every day, and if your not well we're here for you to give you that push, that kick in the *kitten*! Do this girl!!!
  • _Tara_R
    _Tara_R Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! I would love to be your friend!! :love:
  • anaboneana
    anaboneana Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'll be your friend. :smile:
  • Antonio_1
    Options
    Nice to meet you! :smile:
  • Presleyforpresident
    Options
    hi :)
    feel free to add me!
    some days i know i could use someone screaming at me to get back on track
  • teschy123
    Options
    Hi
    Welcome to MFP!!! Feel free to add me I sometimes need a good kick in the butt to help me get back on track!!!!!
  • MoreThanMommie
    MoreThanMommie Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    I'd love some more motivation.
  • RCS17
    RCS17 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Aye, add me!! I need a lot of motivation to loose the last 25 pounds! :D
  • betty001
    betty001 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Add me I can use an honest opinion of how I am doing.
  • Antonio_1
    Options
    Nice to meet all my new friends :drinker:
  • Brooke_26
    Brooke_26 Posts: 204
    Options
    Mr Popular I see :wink: